Razor bumps

Reaction score
What products do you guys use for razor bumps? I use a electrical shaver but I still have a little bit of bumps.

What products do you guys use for razor bumps? I use a electrical shaver but I still have a little bit of bumps.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ps2child

skin tight. avail @ walmart in the hair product section.

This or bumper stopper is like $2
in the small *** African American hair care section in Walmart 

Came here to post that... last year when I was getting razor bumps, went to CVS or Walgreens, had them for like $1.49... a couple days later, all gone!

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by ps2child

skin tight. avail @ walmart in the hair product section.

This or bumper stopper is like $2
in the small *** African American hair care section in Walmart 

Came here to post that... last year when I was getting razor bumps, went to CVS or Walgreens, had them for like $1.49... a couple days later, all gone!

products_background_full.jpg

BTW, CLEAN YOUR RAZOR, have to replace the blades every 6 months, Sallys is gonna rape you for the replacements I suggest going to andis.com for the replacement..........You are using an Andis right? If you using that Norelco garbage (assuming you are black or have facial hair that curls), you already lost in the game, hope this helps....

products_background_full.jpg

BTW, CLEAN YOUR RAZOR, have to replace the blades every 6 months, Sallys is gonna rape you for the replacements I suggest going to andis.com for the replacement..........You are using an Andis right? If you using that Norelco garbage (assuming you are black or have facial hair that curls), you already lost in the game, hope this helps....

w1ela9.jpg

http://pfbvanish.com/prod...x?ProductCode=PFBRetail2
/thread
/razor bumbs

I've used every single razor bumb product that's on the mareket, this one is by far the most effective razor bump product that actually prevents and lessens you to having bumps. Its expensive but, the price of having smooth skin shouldn't come at a cost. Buy this you wont be disappointed.

What type of electric shaver do you use btw?

No African American man should be using single blade razors, unless you have really good skin, If not STAY Away from any form of an razor.
Invest in a timmer like this one
whal trimmer
I currently own this one and it cuts hair very close and the choice of trimmer heads makes shaving less of on a chore.

w1ela9.jpg

http://pfbvanish.com/prod...x?ProductCode=PFBRetail2
/thread
/razor bumbs

I've used every single razor bumb product that's on the mareket, this one is by far the most effective razor bump product that actually prevents and lessens you to having bumps. Its expensive but, the price of having smooth skin shouldn't come at a cost. Buy this you wont be disappointed.

What type of electric shaver do you use btw?

No African American man should be using single blade razors, unless you have really good skin, If not STAY Away from any form of an razor.
Invest in a timmer like this one
whal trimmer
I currently own this one and it cuts hair very close and the choice of trimmer heads makes shaving less of on a chore.

Back
Top Bottom