Re-Stock Of 6/17 Pack On Shoetrends

GOOD LOOKING OUT BRAH
wink.gif

I think most people who order from that site get their orders cancelled. They take a bunch of orders, then say they're out of stock while they figureout how many orders they took and how many of them they need to cancel, or if they have some odd sizes left. Once they figure out what they actually sold andhave, they'll be some or all sizes back up.

It's the worst website I've seen as far as an online store, it's not that hard to keep track of inventory by starting with a number at each sizeand subtracting one every time someone orders a pair of that size.
eyes.gif
Awhile back I had not one, not two, but three orders cancelled because of their crappy website.

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

I think most people who order from that site get their orders cancelled. They take a bunch of orders, then say they're out of stock while they figure out how many orders they took and how many of them they need to cancel, or if they have some odd sizes left. Once they figure out what they actually sold and have, they'll be some or all sizes back up.

It's the worst website I've seen as far as an online store, it's not that hard to keep track of inventory by starting with a number at each size and subtracting one every time someone orders a pair of that size.
eyes.gif
A while back I had not one, not two, but three orders cancelled because of their crappy website.

wow... thats just wrong smh...

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Jetson2333

I think most people who order from that site get their orders cancelled. They take a bunch of orders, then say they're out of stock while they figure out how many orders they took and how many of them they need to cancel, or if they have some odd sizes left. Once they figure out what they actually sold and have, they'll be some or all sizes back up.

It's the worst website I've seen as far as an online store, it's not that hard to keep track of inventory by starting with a number at each size and subtracting one every time someone orders a pair of that size.
eyes.gif
A while back I had not one, not two, but three orders cancelled because of their crappy website.

wow... thats just wrong smh...

i can second this. i ordered a size 12. order went through. paid through paypal.. and then they sent me an email saying that they didn't "receive apayment" and that my order was canceled. when i went back onto the site to check to see if there were any size 12's at all.. and of course, thereweren't.

so blown considering i completely missed out on the countdown package when it came out for my own reasons.. I NEED THIS PACK!!! i'm obsessed with thosecarmines!

and btw, f@Ck that site.

I've also had my orders cancelled and been frustrated, but always get an explaination from customer service fairly quickly. It just seems to me theyare a little un-organized. Also, they are prolly not able to handle the influx of orders a post on NT created for them....think about how many of us jumpedonto their site the second we all saw this post.

I feel very fortunate to be able to grab a pack from them in my size....thank you x 1000 to the person who gave the heads up!

^It's not that hard to keep track of how many you have and how many you sold when a customer completes their order. It's just a crappy website, plainand simple.

I've had orders on JB items cancelled at other websites as well. Finishline is notorious for not coming through.

DAMMNIT!!!! im only 2 DAYS LAAATE, thanks for the heads up bro, PM please if you ever FIND OUT any other website thats restocking that package!

-Beeh

i preordered my 3/20 pack on the 4th and have been e mailing for a tracking # ive been told they were being shipped out but nothing yet. when i use to orderfrom them back in 98-99 they were very organized and timely..i wonder what happened?

Back
Top Bottom