Re-Up Gang Speak About Relationship with Pharrell, Lil Wayne & Album: Maaaannnnnnnnuuuuuuuu

How you gonna be an artist and not even do interviews
smh.gif
at ab liva

I respect these dudes because they stay true to what they do....but I swear to god NT overrates them.

Pusha and Mal are one of the sickest dudes everrrrr!! They got crazy skillz but will they get rich off rappin is the question?? As a fan I'm happy wherethey are at cause I don't want the world all up on them. At the same time with the skillz they have, they deserve to be ballin and killin the game becausethe world SHOULD embrace them but the same time they won't blow. I wish them the best but I don't know....... real recognize real and they lookinfamiliar. They will be top ten tho hate it or love it

Originally Posted by sneaktrix

Pusha and Mal are one of the sickest dudes everrrrr!! They got crazy skillz but will they get rich off rappin is the question?? As a fan I'm happy where they are at cause I don't want the world all up on them. At the same time with the skillz they have, they deserve to be ballin and killin the game because the world SHOULD embrace them but the same time they won't blow. I wish them the best but I don't know....... real recognize real and they lookin familiar. They will be top ten tho hate it or love it
Listen... Re Up is NICCE ... almost too nice if u ask me. .. a lot of people who like coke rap wont listen to them becuz their too dumb toounderstand 80 percent of the metaphors these dudes come up with. They on a whole difeferent level when it comes to COKE raps..... Ninjas like kisteneing tojeezy cuz its easy as 1 2 3..
wink.gif

"we make great records"
indifferent.gif

until u rap about somethin other than crack i dunno... yall write good verses... lol

other than that... good interview...

"We've always responded out of retaliation"
smh.gif
Wen i watched these dudes two weeks b4 their album drop get on Sucker Free and co-sign Gilliewritin Wayne stuff, then a week later on radio talkin bout Wayne and Baby kissin.... Not 2 mention Mr. Me Too which was a sneak diss 2 Wayne.... Then a monthafter ridin Gillie's wave turnin around and dissin him say "Baby shudda got some legends lik us (clipse) to write wat happen 2 dat boy, but instead hepaid Gillie 2 doit" ?????????

Rappers and their rap beefs have grown waayyyyy outta control

Pusha imo needs a solo joint... he outshines on most of the Re Up Gang's tracks

i only rock with pusha and malice...dont care for the other 2...and yea they od on the coke talk but i think some songs on their last album were ruined bypharell beats

Originally Posted by YardFather

why that N' Liva look suspect and !$*!, quiet as hell....

"Him over there, that's Liva.....some say he's too laid back you know, just dont talk enough. When really he aint laid back at all, he just dont deem you motha **+%+*% worthy enough of hearing what the !*$+ he got to say"

GET FAMILIAR
pimp.gif

As a fan I'm happy where they are at cause I don't want the world all up on them.
I dont get that mindstate at all. Its almost like the dudes that dont want a certain brand of clothing to blow. I can almost see that cause you dontwanna see everybody with the same stuff you got on, but that dosent apply to music, so Im baffled

Listen... Re Up is NICCE ... almost too nice if u ask me. .. a lot of people who like coke rap wont listen to them becuz their too dumb too understand 80 percent of the metaphors these dudes come up with. They on a whole difeferent level when it comes to COKE raps..... Ninjas like kisteneing to jeezy cuz its easy as 1 2 3..

Yea I think the same thing sometimes. Most cats who love coke rap like that jeezy @+$. THey like lyrics that simply say ..." Man I sell drugs, I reallydo it son, believe me".
until u rap about somethin other than crack i dunno... yall write good verses... lol

They do make great records."Reasonable Dought" was Jay's classic album and wasn't it about drugs. Not to mention Cuban Linx from Raekwon.All these were great records just a particular genre. Futhermore, cats act like Clipse don't switch up verses. Along side with coke, they talk aboutpersonal discrepancies with their previous label, Feelings on the rap game, and even some songs about the females, whether it be "gangsta lean"showing love , "Ma I don't love her" which relates to a lot of dudes with them chicks on the side or "dirty money" for them straightBirdsss, or "tree huggers" ..lol. Not to mention how they be killing them R&B feats. Donell Jones, John Legend. Point being them dudes justdon't simply make slick metaphoric rhymes about coke, they give deep thought perspective about the game as well and their inner tormoils as dealers."im not u" , "Nightmares".
I dont get that mindstate at all. Its almost like the dudes that dont want a certain brand of clothing to blow. I can almost see that cause you dont wanna see everybody with the same stuff you got on, but that dosent apply to music, so Im baffled
I don't see why your so baffled. You can apply it with the same thing as clothes. Or think about like sneakers even. It's cool whensomething you truly appreciate for its artistic nature grows and is appreciated by others. However, in music today much like sneakers people for the most partjust jump on the bandwagon without appreciating its artistry. For example, lets say clipse start getting big because cats gain a certain envy or liking forPusha T swaggar. In this scenerio people arent even showing awareness to the actual talent rather the image. We seen this with most of todays artist. Lil Wayneis a good example.(Though He isnt nice lyrically ,at least imo) Most of his fans are a bunch of lil kids who think wayne is cool and could care less aboutlyrical content.

im not the guy who likes to crack jokes, and this is not a crack. but for future references its "reasonable doubt"

im not the guy who likes to crack jokes, and this is not a crack. but for future references its "reasonable doubt"
No Biggy. I was typing a lot, made a lil spelling era that was overlooked. Im pretty sure most people knew it was a mistake.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

As a fan I'm happy where they are at cause I don't want the world all up on them.
I dont get that mindstate at all. Its almost like the dudes that dont want a certain brand of clothing to blow. I can almost see that cause you dont wanna see everybody with the same stuff you got on, but that dosent apply to music, so Im baffled

Yep.

So basicaly, you're saying you don't want them to blow and get money.

I am glad they are still cool with P and Star Trak and all. I understand, it's like family, of course you are going to argue or have your disagreements.But at the end of the day, it's all love. You know where you came from, what you all went through, and everything else you shared with each other to reachwhere you are now.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

How you gonna be an artist and not even do interviews
smh.gif
at ab liva

I respect these dudes because they stay true to what they do....but I swear to god NT overrates them.

I agree to the FULLEST

"we make great records"
indifferent.gif

other than that... good interview...
agree also

Back
Top Bottom