Read this. Blasphemy. Hilarious.

So my friend state the following to me this morning. I thought it was hilarious. woah woah.. love him or hate him theres no way in hell u leave wayne off the"best" list. biggie shouldnt be on that list.. jay aint nearly as good as what he used to be... nas is a lyrical genius but stays under the radar...pac i agree with bein on the list but theres no way to compare him with wayne cuz of the 2 different time periods.. i like em a lot but u cant put him on a top5 of all time.. especially when a rapper that aint even got his shoes dirty yet (drake) is killin anything biggie ever did.. anything jay is doin now and thesame for em.. it should be wayne, pac, nas, jay, luda (underrated as hell) about an hour ago Ur ******ed. Have u heard no ceilings? And its easy to sell 10million records when its the only one out since you've been dead. I wasn't sayin pac aint the truth but u aint even intelligent if u don't putwayne in ur top five. Drake freestyles most of the time too b4 u start believin these of the wall rumors. Biggy is straight he aint top 5 tho. Em is cold toobut he raps about weird @#@@. Don't hate on waynes talent just cuz u don't like him. And jay aint wat he used to be admit that ever. Wayne took jayscrown hands down. Em wishes he was as good as wayne. Nas is better lyrical. But who can flo like wayne? Nobody all of it is off his dome. Jay cant freestyle atall neither can nas for that fact. U will never make me belive biggy is worthy of top 5 god bless his soul. hahahahaha

He's right Wayne prolly is best out and possibly ever
WHAT THE #!#@ IS WRONG WIT WAYNE FANS!!!?
THEY GOTTA BE THEE DUMBEST FANS OF RAP

I'm glad I got support on this. It's blasphemy and disrespectful. It killed me to hear someone say this. and he was completely serious too.. killed me.I went to the HOV show tonight in Nashville. It was the best show I've ever been to.. hands down. It was tight.

Originally Posted by kushandkoolaid

So my friend state the following to me this morning. I thought it was hilarious. woah woah.. love him or hate him theres no way in hell u leave wayne off the "best" list. biggie shouldnt be on that list.. jay aint nearly as good as what he used to be... nas is a lyrical genius but stays under the radar... pac i agree with bein on the list but theres no way to compare him with wayne cuz of the 2 different time periods.. i like em a lot but u cant put him on a top 5 of all time.. especially when a rapper that aint even got his shoes dirty yet (drake) is killin anything biggie ever did.. anything jay is doin now and the same for em.. it should be wayne, pac, nas, jay, luda (underrated as hell) about an hour ago Ur ******ed. Have u heard no ceilings? And its easy to sell 10 million records when its the only one out since you've been dead. I wasn't sayin pac aint the truth but u aint even intelligent if u don't put wayne in ur top five. Drake freestyles most of the time too b4 u start believin these of the wall rumors. Biggy is straight he aint top 5 tho. Em is cold too but he raps about weird @#@@. Don't hate on waynes talent just cuz u don't like him. And jay aint wat he used to be admit that ever. Wayne took jays crown hands down. Em wishes he was as good as wayne. Nas is better lyrical. But who can flo like wayne? Nobody all of it is off his dome. Jay cant freestyle at all neither can nas for that fact. U will never make me belive biggy is worthy of top 5 god bless his soul. hahahahaha
preach.jpg

o6gy6t.gif

Back
Top Bottom