READY TO MOVE OUT. REALLY WANT TO MOVE INTO A LOFT. HOW MUCH SHOULD I HAVE SAVED UP??!?

Some of the lofts I've been looking into range from 1000- 1800 a month. Which is practical for me. But I dont want to do it with no money saved up. I dont plan on moving until I have my car (which I have a nice amount saved up for). I'm planning on buying a car cash and I'm going using all the money I saved up to so (that's why I was saving it up. I know car payments help with your credit but I'm scared I'll be dumb and prioritize other bull**** over my car note and lose my car) Plus I know I'll have to give a deposit but I read it's not that much maybe 200 or so. So yea what yall think? How much should I toss back into the bank for my loft after I get my car!?!?!?!?

If ur asking how much I should save
Then ur really not ready to move out
Not throwing shots
So don’t take it the wrong way
Stay home a lil longer
Save
Then move out
When u know ur not stressing
Over paying for rent and a car
Because if even thinking ur car gonna be repo’d
Because u may spend it on some frivolous ****
That’s also another sign u not ready
Hope I helped

Save your money and stay home. Buy a cheap car. Don’t pay it cash if you’re tryna improve your credit.
There is no certain amount to save.
If you’re worried, you not ready.

What city you live in to get it that cheap??? My city is 2500 for a studio. I wish I could pay 1k for a loft. I’ll be living de life.

If ur asking how much I should save
Then ur really not ready to move out
Not throwing shots
So don’t take it the wrong way
Stay home a lil longer
Save
Then move out
When u know ur not stressing
Over paying for rent and a car
Because if even thinking ur car gonna be repo’d
Because u may spend it on some frivolous ****
That’s also another sign u not ready
Hope I helped

I hear you man. I really do. But I feel theres so much I want to do that I cant because I still live my mom (who I love dearly). My father and my little brother stay here as well. I help with all the bills and stuff so I'm not just there freeloading. But yea man I kind of feel....restrained. Like I cant move how I want. IDK. I'm definitely staying dor at least another 5 months or so. It's all my fault I'm still in the position I'm (25 no car live with my mom). I've been focusing on the wrong **** and been ****ing off my money for YEARS and its stress inducing. Funny thing on New Year I felt like I was on top of the world for some reason. Now I feel like ****. My self esteem constantly fluctuates. I constantly think about all the time I wasted and how many times I failed to capitalize.

Save your money and stay home. Buy a cheap car. Don’t pay it cash if you’re tryna improve your credit.
There is no certain amount to save.
If you’re worried, you not ready.

What city you live in to get it that cheap??? My city is 2500 for a studio. I wish I could pay 1k for a loft. I’ll be living de life.

KCMO. That's cheap to you!?!?!? That's ****ing inane to me. I mean you do get what you pay for though so I thinks it fair.

Save ya bread and buy something instead of renting. Get a cheap af beater car in best ya money not burn it on a car b.

I hear you man. I really do. But I feel theres so much I want to do that I cant because I still live my mom (who I love dearly). My father and my little brother stay here as well. I help with all the bills and stuff so I'm not just there freeloading. But yea man I kind of feel....restrained. Like I cant move how I want. IDK. I'm definitely staying dor at least another 5 months or so. It's all my fault I'm still in the position I'm (25 no car live with my mom). I've been focusing on the wrong **** and been ****ing off my money for YEARS and its stress inducing. Funny thing on New Year I felt like I was on top of the world for some reason. Now I feel like ****. My self esteem constantly fluctuates. I constantly think about all the time I wasted and how many times I failed to capitalize.
Less u gonna be able to do
U rush off and get a spot
U forgetting about ur electric bill
Cable
Wifi
Some spot u pay garbage and or water
Groceries
Plus ur normal cell phone
And gas
U know it took $69 to fill up my car today
Trust me
Don’t let other people’s success
Make it seem like ur not succeeding
Like ur friends or other fam

Oh and no to mention theres this particular thing I have a passion for (quite expensive) that I want to do but you know, since I'm trying to save for a car and whatnot I've been reluctant to go through with it. Because I know if I do it it'll set me back.

If you need a car to get around, don't get a beater, but don't get something out of your price range. A lemon has a good probability of breaking down. In any case, you need to stack your paper for a few years. Rent will likely go up by then, but you need money available just in case you lose your job or have emergency expenses while renting.

800 Is A Wide Range. Why So Large?

You Overthinking It, Don’t Focus On What Everyone Got Now Or How They Got There

As Annoying As Not Having Your Own Place Is, Stay Home And Continue Saving. If You NEED Reliable Transportation (As In To Get To Work) Buy Something Economical And Pay Extra To Get Ahead On Interest.

Focus On Moving When You Can Afford Furnishing A Place, Deposits (Maybe Up To 1/month Rent), And Have Rainy Day Funds To Cover Your Debts If You Had No Income. This Is A Marathon, Not A Sprint To Have Some **** You Can’t Maintain.

1st or all get your whip

Then How much is the rent compared to your monthly income? That’s the 1st question OP ...Also factor in moving costs, deposits and at the very minimum 2 months saved up just to cover the rent at the start in case **** goes totally left when you move in

KCMO. That's cheap to you!?!?!? That's ****ing inane to me. I mean you do get what you pay for though so I thinks it fair.

You're in KC though. Move to a coastal city like LA, NY, Boston, etc and $1500 gets you a 2 bedroom with a roommate in an okay area or your own apartment in a less than ideal area.

Like someone said, it's all relative when you consider cost of living and salary by city so I wouldn't read too much into how much it costs in other cities.

Back
Top Bottom