READY TO RUMBLE APPRECIATION

Liked watching this movie
pimp.gif

It was cool...

BUT... WCW lost their mind giving Arguette the word heavy weight championship

I went to the filming of this movie a while back

I was like 14 or something can't remember. They had unlimited Domino's pizza for everyone, and free candy too

Spend a good 4 hours just watching them film and messing around with the cartboard extras, saw the cage match and everything..... pretty sweet but I neverwatched the movie

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I was like 14 or something can't remember. They had unlimited Domino's pizza for everyone, and free candy too

Spend a good 4 hours just watching them film and messing around with the cartboard extras, saw the cage match and everything..... pretty sweet but I never watched the movie
thtas sick.howd you get in

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

Spend a good 4 hours just watching them film and messing around with the cartboard extras, saw the cage match and everything..... pretty sweet but I never watched the movie

I really don't know. I think it was open for anyone that wanted to be an extra for the movie.

I was chillin and my friend who was the same age as me told me about it so we rolled over to the Grand Olympic auditorium on our skateboards (I live 3 minutesaway)

The first week the it was pretty empty with a few people... but the next week the line to be involved as an extra was HUGE. Went 2 weekend straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yankeesfan0130

I really don't know. I think it was open for anyone that wanted to be an extra for the movie.

I was chillin and my friend who was the same age as me told me about it so we rolled over to the Grand Olympic auditorium on our skateboards (I live 3 minutes away)

The first week the it was pretty empty with a few people... but the next week the line to be involved as an extra was HUGE. Went 2 weekend straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kool

Back
Top Bottom