REAL 80's babies versus...notsomuch 80's babies.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eh.. if you were born in the early 80's(81, 82, 83)...at most you have memories from 86,87 and on...

I was born in the mid 70s... I remember the entire 80s decade

Hm..You're getting up there in the years....Thanks for reminding me I'm relatively young.

86. wish i was born a little younger so I could enjoy more of the 80's and be older during the 90's. on the other hand, I don't want to be too old.

Originally Posted by ABOOGiiE

who cares
laugh.gif

'84 till i die, but i agree with dirty that those who came of age in the 80s are the real 80s babies. I was 5 years old in '89...I consider myself aproduct of the '90s

eh.. if you were born in the early 80's(81, 82, 83)...at most you have memories from 86,87 and on...

My childhood memories can go back to when I was 4. I remember the beatings my mom would take from my dad, what car we drove (67' Cougar) , Mypre-school year + teacher+graduation, and lot's of other stuff. It's crazy because my mom and dad would look at me like "I can't believe youremember that! you were so little."

Co-sign ......kid in the 80s -teen in the 90s -adult in the 00s (but still feel like a teen lol)

1977 -year of the firesnake
smokin.gif

90s music>>>>>>>>

was born in 88 and i definately remember some stuff from the late 80s like childs play scaring the hell outta me

well I noticed "dance club" in the background and after 3 minutes of searches I've come up with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom