REAL beat stealing Timbaland vol. no lil wayne

draketw206

Banned
So earlier someone put up a thread about lil wayne jackin for beats which was a complete joke.. but this one is a little closer.� Timbalands AYO technologycame out 2 years after this song, which was originally made by a group called Crystal Castles.� What y'all think:

Also - not tryin to hate on timbaland, just food for thought. Vid was not made by me

i dont think this is the 1st time this came up. i think a little while ago there was a huge deal about timbaland stealing some european beat and giving it tonelly furtado

See, here's the thing why I can't believe any of these clowns.

Why did it take SO LONG after the single dropped for these jacked beats to come up?

Numbers don't add up here.

If some dude jacked my beat, I'd sent it to everyone ASAP.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Why did it take SO LONG after the single dropped for these jacked beats to come up?

�if you type in timbaland steals beats or something similar to that in youtube, you quickly see that timbaland takes them from foreign musicians (middleeastern singers, eastern europeans, etc etc) so what are really the chances of these people hearing his use of their music.

Isn't it just like using samples? .......

The Ja video was the 1st one that came to mind...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

�if you type in timbaland steals beats or something similar to that in youtube, you quickly see that timbaland takes them from foreign musicians (middle eastern singers, eastern europeans, etc etc) so what are really the chances of these people hearing his use of their music.

�Oh right, I def see where you're coming from.

But Idk....music travels fast these days....
eyes.gif
@Tim iftrue.....
indifferent.gif
@these dudes if they're just tryna get attention.

^^^^^^^^^^
What you are saying doesnt make sense homie.......You are using pure speculation in your response, with that said......you Think tim is that stupid toblatantly use someone else`s beat and people not find out about it????

Difference between him and everybody else is that he doesnt use sample`s from music people have heard before......Its from stuff people HAVE NOT heard before. You tell me what other difference there is????????

Hell.....Kanye is the sample king. I didnt see many people putting out the fact he got stronger from daft punk, hell at least Timberland changed the words, Yekept the chorus BASICALLY the same. Lets see you doubt kanye`s ability to make music. Cause i dont

Originally Posted by draketw206

sampling = money for og artist though, no?
correct, but who are we to say if they are making money from the song or not? If there are THAT many videos on youtube "exposing" producersfor "jacking" beats, why are those videos not put up by those artists, and why are the artists not complaining?

yall idiots... he didnt SAMPLE it... he stole the melody... the sound isnt exactly the same... just the notes... thats called interpolating if u give credit tooriginal composer... but what they're saying is they didnt get any credit or notification for that matter of the so called "sampling"... i !*%#*wit tim's beats but i wouldnt doubt he b doin some shady !@#*...

in all honesty,

as long as i get good music, i don't care who delivers it... timbaland or some unknown group.

it don't make a bit of difference to me.

edit:

the booklet mentions nothing about ayo tech being a sample of any kind.

as far as timbo and the booklet is concern, the song is 100% original and sample free.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

^^^^^^^^^^
What you are saying doesnt make sense homie.......You are using pure speculation in your response, with that said......you Think tim is that stupid to blatantly use someone else`s beat and people not find out about it????

Difference between him and everybody else is that he doesnt use sample`s from music people have heard before......Its from stuff people HAVE NOT heard before. You tell me what other difference there is????????

Hell.....Kanye is the sample king. I didnt see many people putting out the fact he got stronger from daft punk, hell at least Timberland changed the words, Ye kept the chorus BASICALLY the same. Lets see you doubt kanye`s ability to make music. Cause i dont
Uhm, yeah they did lol.

I dno where you were, but everyone knew that (or at least it seemed as such.) You couldn't mention stronger w/o daft punk being mentioned as well.

Originally Posted by Liban906

i think a little while ago there was a huge deal about timbaland stealing some european beat and giving it to nelly furtado

yeah, timbo basically half-admitted to it when asked...and i'm sure the dude sued so he's going to have to settle it out of court or something
yall idiots... he didnt SAMPLE it... he stole the melody... the sound isnt exactly the same... just the notes... thats called interpolating if u give credit to original composer... but what they're saying is they didnt get any credit or notification for that matter of the so called "sampling"... i !*%#* wit tim's beats but i wouldnt doubt he b doin some shady !@#*...

bingo

Originally Posted by CoolGrayGrey

^^^^^^^^^^
What you are saying doesnt make sense homie.......You are using pure speculation in your response, with that said......you Think tim is that stupid to blatantly use someone else`s beat and people not find out about it????

Hell.....Kanye is the sample king. I didnt see many people putting out the fact he got stronger from daft punk, hell at least Timberland changed the words, Ye kept the chorus BASICALLY the same. Lets see you doubt kanye`s ability to make music. Cause i dont
Uhm, yeah they did lol.

I dno where you were, but everyone knew that (or at least it seemed as such.) You couldn't mention stronger w/o daft punk being mentioned as well.

they even performd the song wit kanye on the grammys nd had their helmets in the video

you guys are @@@%#@! stupid who are trying to say we're wrong about sampling...

THIS IS NOT A SAMPLE!!! THE OG PRODUCER GET'S MONEY AND CREDIT WITH A SAMPLE...TIMBO IS CLAIMING THESE ARE HIS BEATS AND THE OG PRODUCER IS GETTING %!*+*!OVER...

it's as simple as that...look at Graduations' booklet and you'll see all the credits now look at a booklet with a Timbo song in it and there'sno credits...do you still think it's the same?

^^^^^^^^^^

you don't know what you're talking about.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom