REAL beat stealing Timbaland vol. no lil wayne

Originally Posted by TW3EK

yall idiots... he didnt SAMPLE it... he stole the melody... the sound isnt exactly the same... just the notes... thats called interpolating if u give credit to original composer... but what they're saying is they didnt get any credit or notification for that matter of the so called "sampling"... i !*%#* wit tim's beats but i wouldnt doubt he b doin some shady !@#*...

LOL
dude.... you are a producer correct? you might want to consider a different hobby if you cant tell that ayo technology was straight jacked fromCrystal Castles. IT IS NOT AN INTERPOLATION. the reason it sounds different at all (and the difference is very negligible) is because of different eq,compression etc.

yes, sampling happens all the time in hip-hop. when producers of lesser stature get caught, they get sued. makes no sense that someone as wealthy as timbo getsaway with this. he decided to try to get away with stealing... he's been caught red handed, and soon will be departing with some of his not so hard earnedcash.

and by the way, crystal castles are not small time like that swedish dude that timbo jacked for that nelly furtado beat. crystal castles have a HUGE following.timbo jacked the beat when they were relatively unknown, but they have since blown up and they continue to get bigger and bigger.... imo $@!@ is about to godown

i dunno i never heard the og song... in the video they wouldnt play the damn song long enough for me to hear it straight thru... either way its stolen...

This is not a sample, some of you who say it is are extremely ignorant of the subject. The point of this topic is Timbo is claimin these beats as his knowinghe didn't ask for proper clearance of the original composer/artist. Bottom line, he isn't crediting the originals.

Yeah Timbo jacks beats just like every producer out there or samples obscure songs without paying for the sample (don't blame him)

lol @ ppl that haven't bought cd's in probably years being irate over timbaland stealing other artist's work. the irony.
anyway, its nothing that early hip hop producers didn't do.

Crystal Castles
pimp.gif
...weird $*! music but it works somehow

Originally Posted by debs 168

lol @ ppl that haven't bought cd's in probably years being irate over timbaland stealing other artist's work. the irony.
anyway, its nothing that early hip hop producers didn't do.

laugh.gif
very good point

Originally Posted by PcByRdGaNg51BiX

its called sampling people, just like every other producer...

i believe you have to ask the artist who originally made the song if you can sample their song and also give credit to them....
and i doubt tim did that so i would consider that STEALING
smh.gif
at tim i always thought he was to good to be true

Originally Posted by RELISH

Originally Posted by TW3EK

yall idiots... he didnt SAMPLE it... he stole the melody... the sound isnt exactly the same... just the notes... thats called interpolating if u give credit to original composer... but what they're saying is they didnt get any credit or notification for that matter of the so called "sampling"... i !*%#* wit tim's beats but i wouldnt doubt he b doin some shady !@#*...

LOL
dude.... you are a producer correct? you might want to consider a different hobby if you cant tell that ayo technology was straight jacked from Crystal Castles. IT IS NOT AN INTERPOLATION. the reason it sounds different at all (and the difference is very negligible) is because of different eq, compression etc.

yes, sampling happens all the time in hip-hop. when producers of lesser stature get caught, they get sued. makes no sense that someone as wealthy as timbo gets away with this. he decided to try to get away with stealing... he's been caught red handed, and soon will be departing with some of his not so hard earned cash.

and by the way, crystal castles are not small time like that swedish dude that timbo jacked for that nelly furtado beat. crystal castles have a HUGE following. timbo jacked the beat when they were relatively unknown, but they have since blown up and they continue to get bigger and bigger.... imo $@!@ is about to go down

I thought maybe they used the same keyboard or module or something (tryin to give tim the benefit even though the melody is THE EXACT same
laugh.gif
) b/c in the crystal castles version you can hear the hats but in ayo tech.they're not present..it's not like he took the highs down b/c that would distort the melody..but, I only listened to it once so...maybe I heard wrong
ohwell.gif

EDIT** nvrmind...you can def. hear the hats...
roll.gif
he jacked it. what alame
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom