Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Am I the only one that thinks this thread is in need of a title update. I'm gone for a couple of days and I lose track of where the discussion is at.

:wow:
eek.gif
@ Butch Davis exposing the Canes. I know the Canes are good by any means, but North Carolina has been terrible in Butch's first year.

I hope the Illini hold on to beat the Badgers, I am tired of seeing them in the Top 5.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kyle Wright :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Kyle Wright is beyond garbage. Everytime the team needs a big play Wright throws an INT
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

KYLE WRIGHT :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

what the hell was kyle wright looking at

:smh:
smh.gif

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Kirbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Freeeeeeeeeeman
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

Just for a minute, I thought we were going to see a Brock Berlin vs Florida type game. Now it's just a Brock Berlin performance we're watching. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

^^^^ freeman aint no better

they both suck,

TEAM AALIYAH
ONE IN A MILLION
DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

Uh huh Gunna. Nice one. How about this one?

10.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Gr8test Show on Turf&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 0-4-0&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp .000&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 484.70&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp L-4&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 6 4

Somebody decided that they wanted their fantasy team to emulate their real life favorite team.

I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Uhhh lets weigh these things out , fantasy football vs Your favortie football team... I won LOL!

LOL U braggin about the NT Junior Varsity fantasy league LOL If u noticed I drafted Jamal Lewis in the 2nd round, that tells u how serious I took that league. once I saw we were drafting Defensive players that league really didnt mean that much to me....

But if you're happy with that, I'll give u that how bout I'll post vandy's entire schedule for the last 20 yrs and WE can Both continue the laughs

[jeezy]HAHAAAA Im serious N*++* [/jeezy]
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

LOL I rep Vandy only cuz I go there. They AIN'T my favorite team. You're buggin.

I'm a Noles fan. But @#%$ bring that list of the schedule out. Make it even more embarrasing when you put it into perspective and realize that the Vawls :x
sick.gif
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

and that argument makes sense since we've played 1 conference game..... I'll bet U whatever figure u wanna name we dont finish last

OMG WHO JUST SAW THE FLASH TO THAT TENNESSEE CHEERLEADER WOW AT HOW UGLY SHE WAS 0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
0]
alien.gif
Team49ers
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

is the sound messing up for anyone else on ABC???

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

why would I make that bet? I'm not stupid. We aren't winning another SEC game, but I sure will hype us up in every game even if we are 43 pt underdogs.

dfresh, It is VAWL country. Alotta of the girls from that area look like they 've been catching Erik Ainge passes with their faces. Not to front though, the Vandy cheerleaders are worse. We got cripples, and roly polies and all types of misfits.

FYI Duke is on the comeback trail against Wake. Down 5, told yall earlier in this thread. Lewis can ball out.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Wow Kyle Wright SUCKS, not a good look for NorCal football :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Hmmmm

TBS doesnt do Pac 10/Big 12 football games on saturday anymore???? anyone know???

the illini= big ten champs

Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

Quote:
TBS doesnt do Pac 10/Big 12 football games on saturday anymore???? anyone know???

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

Kansas with finally a legit win. They should be 6-0 by the time they gotta show if they are legit or not. Yall think Kansas can win the Big 12 this year?

FAT BOY MANGINO GOT THEM BOYS PLAYING HARD

mangino_t450.jpg
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

Back
Top Bottom