Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
and where is that dude at that said the U had top 5 talent?? i ant seen him since the OU game.
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

OK State's Coach :pimp:
pimp.gif

Very Brave call. :wow:
eek.gif
TD with 2 secs left.

State back up 2 TDs
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

You guys saw that car commercial in the form of Gundy's rant right?

That was hilarious :lol:
laugh.gif
OREGONDUCKS

You guys saw that car commercial in the form of Gundy's rant right?

haha that was awesome... they play it alot here in the OK area...
~~~Team Born-Again~~~

"By His Stripes"

UVA with the Big win.....

Percy Harvin went the @#%$ off ......
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Oklahoma State has been an entirely different team since Gundy went on that rant...Zac Robinson is definately a better QB than Bobby Reid...

I don't know if it's been mentioned in here yet, but Texas A&M running back Mike Goodson is contemplating a transfer to Baton Rouge after this season...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

GUNNA STOPING HYPING UP WF THEY SUCKing job is his pretty much

and what the hell happen to South Florida :x
sick.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

Mike LOL

Kenny O'neal with a 50 yard TD
pimp.gif

[sam cooke] Its been a LOOONG time, a Long time comingggg but I knooow a Change gone come [/sam cooke]

What a catch by Manninghammm

Ok State has given up the 31 - 14 lead completely, itsn ow tied, I had to turn one of my tvs back to the game
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

ESPN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!11 im watching the michigan VS michigan state game and then they cut if off and black it out :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

hail to the victors
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

Texas just hit the game winning FG with no time left... LOL HORRIBLE

Quote:
Lets not get to hype gunna cuz Ok state ALWAYS blows the big lead to texas

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAMCOWBOYS

well, i may have lost my job today thanks to the michigan game, but we got the W :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Xbox 360 GT: swendro PSN ID: swendro
add me TODAY​

Quote:
Ok State has given up the 31 - 14 lead completely, itsn ow tied, I had to turn one of my tvs back to the game
smh.gif
, c'mon FSU, don't blow it against BC.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
Seriously Gunna, how many TV's you got going at the same time?
:lol:
laugh.gif

On Saturdays, I put both 42 inch plasmas in the TV room and hook them up to the TimeWarner Boxes (ESPN GAMEPLAN).
then I bring the 17 inch LCD and the 20 inch vizio flat tube, and put them right in between the 2 plasmas and hook them up to directTV boxes (Reg Sattelite Chanels No gameplan) .

two couches and Recliner and some of my boys and its on.

So wait....You got Satellite AND cable...And there both legal????
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Quote:
can we get a small thank you for pushing your boy Dixon into #1 Heisman spot ??
Thank%20You.jpg
OREGONDUCKS

Back
Top Bottom