Real Dudes Wear Women's Deodorant

Women's deodorant? Nah I'm good, though I do get some good smelling body washes. But scented baby/body powder sprinkled on the balls is a must in this hot, humid Texoma weather.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Secret Baby Power/Powder Fresh
pimp.gif
..aint nuthin wrong with that

this. even tho i went out last night and sweat HARD. i didnt stink as all but when i took off my white undershirt, my pits in the shirt were red. idk if it was blood or does secret turn sweat red like that? pretty weird.

Originally Posted by Big ATZ

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Secret Baby Power/Powder Fresh
pimp.gif
..aint nuthin wrong with that

this. even tho i went out last night and sweat HARD. i didnt stink as all but when i took off my white undershirt, my pits in the shirt were red. idk if it was blood or does secret turn sweat red like that? pretty weird.

I tried the Dove powder for the first time and it made my pits itch. That wasn't a good feelin so I stopped for a while. I just use it sometimes and no itch yet. I used a different Dove before and it never itched like the powder.

I tried the Dove powder for the first time and it made my pits itch. That wasn't a good feelin so I stopped for a while. I just use it sometimes and no itch yet. I used a different Dove before and it never itched like the powder.

Bouta see what this secret lavender deoderant is talking about. IM tired of unneccessary sweating old spice & even mitchum gives me

Bouta see what this secret lavender deoderant is talking about. IM tired of unneccessary sweating old spice & even mitchum gives me
Copped the Secret powder scent never looked back.

Just copped the ph balanced Secret rain scent,piff.

Back
Top Bottom