Real Dudes Wear Women's Deodorant

Like it's any of her business what or why you're buying. Maybe she was hitting on you and was feeling out if you had a GF or not though.

Like it's any of her business what or why you're buying. Maybe she was hitting on you and was feeling out if you had a GF or not though.

Dove's cool cucumber is the %+#$. I get compliments regularly from people, they think its a subtle cologne

laugh.gif
i miss Nawth

Dove's cool cucumber is the %+#$. I get compliments regularly from people, they think its a subtle cologne

Your disguise isn't that good
laugh.gif
I was wondering why, I aint go nowhere. I have been putting like... 6 hours a day into video games though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Na I'm good on her...she like a life size furby doll.

Na I'm good on her...she like a life size furby doll.

laugh.gif
I was wondering why, I aint go nowhere. I have been putting like... 6 hours a day into video games though
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You're amazing

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You're amazing

Back
Top Bottom