Real Flu Games??? Plz Help

So they are legit?
Yeah, didn't you post these before? Your pair also looks like a international pair because of that insole sticker. I don't see any of the details that fakes have, fakes also have some pink tint on the sole that I don't see.

Yeah, didn't you post these before? Your pair also looks like a international pair because of that insole sticker. I don't see any of the details that fakes have, fakes also have some pink tint on the sole that I don't see.
No i didnt post these, they are a different pair
View media item 2154359 but does the pink on the hands signal that they are fake or something? You could only see it on flash tho

The fakes, the pink tint is visible without flash and extends to most of the translucent sections of the sole.

Seems it might have to do with the flash, my flash looks a bit brighter, I've done some photography and it could be a combination of light temperature and color balance causing it. If you don't see it with your naked eye then its good.

How mine came out. Somewhat having a pink tint to me, my flash seems to really overexpose some areas, but fakes it is apparent with the naked eye looking at the sections that are a bit more translucent.

Last edited:
Seems it might have to do with the flash, my flash looks a bit brighter, I've done some photography and it could be a combination of light temperature and color balance causing it. If you don't see it with your naked eye then its good.

How mine came out. Somewhat having a pink tint to me, my flash seems to really overexpose some areas, but fakes it is apparent with the naked eye looking at the sections that are a bit more translucent.
View media item 2154561
Ya ok thanks its cause i was skeptical because these shoes were made very very fast (production date on tag^^^^) and you said they were made from another country or bought and thats why they dont have the sizing sticker?

Ya ok thanks its cause i was skeptical because these shoes were made very very fast (production date on tag^^^^) and you said they were made from another country or bought and thats why they dont have the sizing sticker?
Same factories but for other regions, same sticker on my Sport Blue 3s I bought from Size? in the UK and my Cosmo 30s from END on the insole, come to think of it also my two 10s from the overseas city pack have them too, overseas don't have size stickers.

Nike stock image, but in the sections I circled is where if there was a visible pink tint then it would be a cause for concern on legitimacy.

Last edited:
Same factories but for other regions, same sticker on my Sport Blue 3s I bought from Size? in the UK and my Cosmo 30s from END on the insole, come to think of it also my two 10s from the overseas city pack have them too, overseas don't have size stickers.

Nike stock image, but in the sections I circled is where if there was a visible pink tint then it would be a cause for concern on legitimacy.
View media item 2154589
Ya only real concern with these is the short production date

Back
Top Bottom