Real Life: My friend is gay...wants me to go to Gay club for his 21st

^thread.
I remembered there being a thread on this same topic maybe last year and I always told myself I wouldn't be so insecure if I had to deal with this problem.

but of course
ohwell.gif
 I'm havin seconds thoughts...

I'm leaning towards going anyway but is it true that a lot of good lookin (straight) females hang out there?

Any tips?
ohwell.gif

PS: I'm straight...no bi, or any of that $!%*.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

^thread.
I remembered there being a thread on this same topic maybe last year and I always told myself I wouldn't be so insecure if I had to deal with this problem.

but of course
ohwell.gif

I'm leaning towards going anyway but is it true that a lot of good lookin (straight) females hang out there?

Any tips?
ohwell.gif

YOU ARE SO DAMN LAME, YOU COWARD.

YOUR IT'S YOUR FRIENDS BIRTHDAY JUST GO.
YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD LOOKING GAY DUDES IS GONNA HIT ON YOU LEFT AND RIGHT?
THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR FRIEND FEELS WHEN HES AT "STRAIGHT" PLACES

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS?
IF WE TELL YOU NOT TO GO YOU WONT GO?
CLOWN

I went to a gay bar a few weeks back for the first time ever. I was meeting up with my friend's female co-workers, so that's the only reason I went.

Anyways, at first it was chill. You feel weird because you know all the dudes are after dudes. There was a lot of females there so it made it less awkward.

Around 1 am is when all hell broke loose and dudes started taking their shirts off and dancing. That's when we said enough is enough and left.
laugh.gif

It's not that serious if you're minding your own business and not looking dudes in the eye. They won't bother you and start dancing up on you.

Wear a cup if you're nervous.

ive been in the same position before, and I went - think about all the times you go to a club and they come with, and how uncomfortable it must be for them

and yes its true about the women - they dont have to worry about men hitting on them at the gay clubs so a lot of them go

If you are comfortable with your sexuality then it shouldn't be a problem...Do you and chill.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Spoiler [+]
2cmrdaw.gif

What the flying !#!#
laugh.gif

Serious note, if you're not comfortable, don't go. If you're not comfortable while you're there, you're gonna have a bad time. He'll understand if he's your friend...it'll be like if you tried to drag him to an event he had no interest in.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Truballa101

^thread.

but of course
ohwell.gif

Any tips?
ohwell.gif

YOU ARE SO DAMN LAME, YOU COWARD.

YOUR IT'S YOUR FRIENDS BIRTHDAY JUST GO.
YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD LOOKING GAY DUDES IS GONNA HIT ON YOU LEFT AND RIGHT?
THE HELL YOU THINK YOUR FRIEND FEELS WHEN HES AT "STRAIGHT" PLACES

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE A THREAD FOR THIS?
IF WE TELL YOU NOT TO GO YOU WONT GO?
CLOWN
Sheesh. U just said f wearin gloves. I'm jabbin w/o em on huh 
laugh.gif

make sure theres females going that you can get at and chill with, other then that keep that butthole tight!

I worked with a few gay dudes and lesbians, needless to say - they went to gay bars.
After work one time, after refusing for weeks...I went.

It was not that bad, kind of comical...especially the drag show.

Old gay dudes are gonna make you feel weird - lookin at you like you are a nice cut of prime rib.

I ended up on the couch drinking alone for a bit, a girl comes and sits on the couch next to me (she was ight). I asked her if she smoked, she did.

We burned in the car and got Denny's.

Talk to her once in awhile, she lives far though.

Back
Top Bottom