Been on a 90s kick all week
CS1372039-02A-BIG.jpg

6083383172_fef940e7f2.jpg

Trigger+Tha+Gambler+-+Life%27s+A%C3%A750+Gamble.jpg

img_3_pr.jpg

303239_1_f.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Holocaust's (Warcloud or whatever his name is at this point) verse on Holocaust was so hard. "Got Oscar nominee emcees stuck to my hatchet". I remember saying that incessantly in high school.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Never knew Trigger made an album.

Yeah that album dropped in 96, rare CD to find

I remember him signing to DJ on the strength of "Broken Language" and remember hearing a couple of tracks here and there on mix tapes. Always the the album was scrapped. Was it an official release or a scrapped leak?

Pretty sure that Trigger album never got an official release. Whatever is on the internet is probably a promo rip. Smoothe said they might give it an official release, but I don't think anything has materialized yet.

Originally Posted by mossman75

Never knew Trigger made an album.

Yeah that album dropped in 96, rare CD to find

I remember him signing to DJ on the strength of "Broken Language" and remember hearing a couple of tracks here and there on mix tapes. Always the the album was scrapped. Was it an official release or a scrapped leak?
I believe it was a scrapped leak

I remember i trying my hardest to find that cd

hugebird wrote:
^ Holocaust's (Warcloud or whatever his name is at this point) verse on Holocaust was so hard. "Got Oscar nominee emcees stuck to my hatchet". I remember saying that incessantly in high school.

Top 5 verse all time

What yall know about this

Back
Top Bottom