Real Rap NT: Messing/Dating With Girls Who Were Sexually Abused/Assualted VOL. 1

i d0nt pass

Banned
I have messed with a couple of chicks who have been sexually assaulted. a few of them cry in the middle of sex while others just say stop, others wouldn'teven react. it really varies.

The most recent one I messed with started breaking down in the middle of sex. she asked me to keep going but I just couldn't. the whole mood changed and itwas just too awkward for me to continue. She apologized and says she wants to make it up to me but I just cant take her up on her offer.

Anyone else messed with girls who been sexually abused before? Would you been able to date a girl whose been through all that?

What do you do in these situations? Please share your experiences with NT.

I D0NT PASS

alien.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

You find them at a specific place?

no I dont..they just been abused..its not like I go out n seek them..I get to know em n it just happens that theyve been abused

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Are you purposely banging girls with sexually abused history? ors omething?

no thats the thing..I dont. you'd be surprised how many girls been sexually abused/assulted

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

I have messed with a couple of chicks who have been sexually assaulted. a few of them cry in the middle of sex while others just say stop, others wouldn't even react. it really varies.

The most recent one I messed with started breaking down in the middle of sex. she asked me to keep going but I just couldn't. the whole mood changed and it was just too awkward for me to continue. She apologized and says she wants to make it up to me but I just cant take her up on her offer.

Anyone else messed with girls who been sexually abused before? Would you been able to date a girl whose been through all that?

What do you do in these situations? Please share your experiences with NT.
Nope.

no thats the thing..I dont. you'd be surprised how many girls been sexually abused/assulted

QFT

its really sad and scary. i never imagined so many girls could have these horrible pasts, but you would be amazed.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

So you'd go after anything with two legs? Get help...

Chill dude

not like they have a sign on their forehead

But thats kinda crazy how OP scores with different ones
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

So you'd go after anything with two legs? Get help...

Chill dude

not like they have a sign on their forehead

But thats kinda crazy how OP scores with different ones
nerd.gif
scores with different ones?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

QFT

its really sad and scary. i never imagined so many girls could have these horrible pasts, but you would be amazed.
Isn't the ratio like 1 out of every 4 women?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

QFT

somethin like that... it happens WAY more than people think.

From what i've seen though, the one's who have been raped or molested seem to be more promiscuous

You find them at a specific place?
Seriously. I didn't know they were that common.

I dated one chick who was raped by her uncle, very sad situation.

I did not smash.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

QFT

somethin like that... it happens WAY more than people think.

From what i've seen though, the one's who have been raped or molested seem to be more promiscuous

i think the ratio is 1 in 5, but that may just be the ones who actually admit to it. either way, its a lot higher than most people realize

and in my experience, its not even that they're more promiscuous as much as they look to sex as a way to validate their self worth. very sad..

^ yea that's a better way to put it. But after they tell u, for me personally anyway, it makes u not even wanna try and smash

Back
Top Bottom