real talk b one of tha best movies of all time b

one of my favorite movies. haven't watched it in some years, need that blu-ray rip in my life.
nerd.gif

I watched Shottas 4-5 years ago, Paid in Full prolly 2 years ago, Belly and Menace2Society this year. I know, hella late 
laugh.gif

"I love the game, I love to hustle. Feels like one of them ball playing _'s like Bird Magic. You know a _ got dough a _ can leave the league, but if I leave the fans still gon love me?

Movie soundtrack was a banger as well. The ROC at its finest.

Also as a lil trivia
Chrissy lampkin aka chrissy touched it in miami aka jim jones girl dated BOTH alpo AND rich porter. She also ****** jay z from what remember. I think he mentioned it in a song i wanna say it was ALLURE. Something aout "all the chrissys in the game and tiffany lanes"

Also how many years did alpo get after snitchin?
lol, I didn't know that was the Chrissy he was talking about, i've heard that about her and Alpo though

I know Tiffany Lane is Charlie Baltimore

"White ****** aint even got this" ::lol: :smokin

"In 10 years, me and you, we gon have matching benzs" "10 years, more like 10 days man, 10 days." :smokin

Lmao, it was down to two places where you got your screen name from in my head. This or Peety Greens watermelon video

Also as a lil trivia

Chrissy lampkin aka chrissy touched it in miami aka jim jones girl dated BOTH alpo AND rich porter. She also ****** jay z from what remember. I think he mentioned it in a song i wanna say it was ALLURE. Something aout "all the chrissys in the game and tiffany lanes"

Also how many years did alpo get after snitchin?
lol, I didn't know that was the Chrissy he was talking about, i've heard that about her and Alpo though
I know Tiffany Lane is Charlie Baltimore
Also remember hearing she used to set ****** up to rob em

:pimp: SO many quotables

mad subtle funy parts too...calvin was jokes. from scratchin his eye thru his frames We gon eat out tonight mrs. billups, to something wrong wit yo back?

flick is def appreciated...might have to scoop that blu ray

Back
Top Bottom