Real talk can you be with someone with an non cureable std ?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

damn put her on blast and everything
roll.gif

I think you're just saying she has herpes just so you can keep her for yourself. If I see her I'm gonna hit it.

Na I don't think I can do that at all. What if the condom breaks or something? There's no coming back form that.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by megatron

Nope.
I don't even date girls with more than 2 bodies.

lol and you believe girls who tell you they have under 2 bodies? This is exactly how people get burned. There is no carfax, or rather vagfax out there to accurately tell you what a girl has been up to, I know many dudes that have learned this the hard way.
tumblr_l3kgf9768z1qc5ep4o1_500.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Def not worth it OP...

I know from experience and after she told me I slowly distanced myself from her..

Never jeopardize your health.

A+ thread.

op provided the pix and everything. wise can't even do that they should ban him

called my girl after reading that thread earlier today and interrogated her for an hour making sure she didn't have anything
laugh.gif

she doesn't.

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

called my girl after reading that thread earlier today and interrogated her for an hour making sure she didn't have anything
laugh.gif

she doesn't.
Interrogation is not enough if you really want to make sure your partner is purely clean. Only thing that can prove this are record papers of the tests and check-up. 
OP, I did some research for you...Not sure if you want to go with some messageboard that got their Wikipedia as a source...A girl was asking about risking having sex with her ex who has genital herpes. She was with him before and they always used protection and only had sex during non outbreaks. She got tested, and she was always clean. But she wants to have sex with him again and is wondering if it is worth the risk. A poster found this on Wikipedia and gave their input: 

On an annual basis, without the use of antivirals or condoms, the transmission risk of HSV-2 from infected male to female is approximately 8-10%. This is believed to be due to the increased exposure of mucosal tissue to potential infection sites. Transmission risk from infected female to male is approximately 4-5% annually. Suppressive antiviral therapy reduces these risks by 50%. Antivirals also help prevent the development of symptomatic HSV in infection scenarios—meaning the infected partner will be seropositive but symptom free—by about 50%. Condom use also reduces the transmission risk by 50%.

So starting at a 10% risk (annual), if you assume the studied group had sex 100 times / year, the per-incidence trasmission risk would be 1 in 950. Slap on a condom and have him down some antivirals and you'd looking at a ~1 in 4,000 risk. If you only care about symptomatic infections, then it's 1 in 8,000 per encounter.
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by megatron

Nope.

I don't even date girls with more than 2 bodies.

lol and you believe girls who tell you they have under 2 bodies? This is exactly how people get burned. There is no carfax, or rather vagfax out there to accurately tell you what a girl has been up to, I know many dudes that have learned this the hard way.
tumblr_l3kgf9768z1qc5ep4o1_500.jpg

My soul reason not to get VD, to destroy rebel scum.

Originally Posted by 6 got dem handlez

There's always safe sex, female condoms, valtrex, and she can only spread the disease through open sores where the #$@! carries virus.
If you love her and you see this relationship as SERIOUS, why not give it a shot? 

88-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom