real talk family......do you lick toes

yes, but i'm a freak. there isn't one part of my girls body that i haven't licked at one point
devil.gif

Not gonna front, I did that !#+% to an ex once or twice. But we used to take freaking to other levels. She used to let me tie her up and liked to be choked and !#+%. Wait... then there was that other girl that like to be tied up and choked...
laugh.gif
I've had some strange girlfriends.

I've been a magnet for freaks.

Not gonna front, I did that !#+% to an ex once or twice. But we used to take freaking to other levels. She used to let me tie her up and liked to be choked and !#+%. Wait... then there was that other girl that like to be tied up and choked...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif

I also had an ex that liked to be choked while she rode me. At first I was hesitant, but then I was down with it too. Not many chicks would let me do it to them after her.

That was some great sex! If only I coulda acted as if I cared.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

laugh.gif

I also had an ex that liked to be choked while she rode me. At first I was hesitant, but then I was down with it too. Not many chicks would let me do it to them after her.

That was some great sex! If only I coulda acted as if I cared.

I remember the last toe licking thread
laugh.gif

That !@*% was disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom