Real talk if YOLO would have dropped it would have been the Greatest Mixtape of All time...

everyone hates, yet their iTunes playlist is guaranteed filled with Drake tracks.
Aiight, you got me on the first one. Dude is solid, and makes good music. He just isn't a top lyricist, IMO.

Second part?  Whatev's, I misread at first, but number one hits, versus overall hits? Hov is killing Drake in that category.

Last edited:
everyone hates, yet their iTunes playlist is guaranteed filled with Drake tracks.
Aiight, you got me on the first one. Dude is solid, and makes good music. He just isn't a top lyricist, IMO.

Second part? No. Hov is on some Jerry Rice type level with the hits, nobody's touching dude.
If I'm correct, Jay has had only one #1 Hit statistically, and that was Empire State of Mind . . . or maybe I'm getting that confused with Blueprint 3 being his only album to debut at #1 . . . either way statistically, he hasn't had many Billboard #1's . . . However . . .

We both know Hov has always made dope records, disregarding chart placement
nthat.gif

Plus dude has 13 or some years on Drake, But I think recently either Drake or Wayne got the title of having the most Billboard #1's . . . Drake might have had the most on his own and Wayne might have had the most overall, i.e. with features and stuff . . . Google 'Wayne Billboard Most' or 'Drake Billboard Most' . . . I'm too lazy to lol

Second part? No. Hov is on some Jerry Rice type level with the hits, nobody's touching dude.
If I'm correct, Jay has had only one #1 Hit statistically, and that was Empire State of Mind . . . or maybe I'm getting that confused with Blueprint 3 being his only album to debut at #1 . . . either way statistically, he hasn't had many Billboard #1's . . . However . . .

nthat.gif

Plus dude has 13 or some years on Drake, But I think recently either Drake or Wayne got the title of having the most Billboard #1's . . . Drake might have had the most on his own and Wayne might have had the most overall, i.e. with features and stuff . . . Google 'Wayne Billboard Most' or 'Drake Billboard Most' . . . I'm too lazy to lol
What in the world?

"10 number one albums in a row, who better than me"

"King Hov I'm exactly what the **** you think, 11 in a row, Bill Russell Rings

Michael Jordan swag yall think Michael Jordan bad

***** I got 5 more rings than Michael Jordan had"

Last edited:

nthat.gif

What in the world?

"10 number one albums in a row, who better than me"

"King Hov I'm exactly what the **** you think, 11 in a row, Bill Russell Rings

Michael Jordan swag yall think Michael Jordan bad

***** I got 5 more rings than Michael Jordan had"
Yeah my bad dawg it was about singles, mind came to a blank

Don't roast me mane
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom