real talk nt..could you say a prayer for my dad?

feel weird about making this post, but was wondering if some of you guys in nt land could say a quick prayer for my dad. hes in end stage cancer and we had torush him to the er this morning. hes bleeding alot from his stomach. prognosis is questionable. thanks guys. no inappropriate/messed up comments please.

i'm not even religious but my spirits and best wishes are with you and your fam. you guys need it.

i seriously hope the best for you guys.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i'm not even religious but my spirits and best wishes are with you and your fam. you guys need it.

i seriously hope the best for you guys.
^^ x 2. I hope for the best in this situation for you bruh
tired.gif

Same as some previously stated. I am not religious but I hope all goes well. You are going to have to hope for the best and prepare for the worst, it sucks,but sometimes life throws some crazy %%! your way, but that can't stop you.

I was in the same situation 2 years back, i cant say everything will be okay, but he is in my prayers. keep your head up man.

you and yours are in my prayers family

My dad passed away in May from Pancreatic cancer, and every good word helped me get thru

I hope they help you get thru too . God Bless you and your loved ones.

definantly will pray for your dad.. If U needed addlt prayer or anything hit me up man.... going through something like this can be very difficult

Back
Top Bottom