Real Talk NT - Which power ranger were you?

Not even a fair comparison. Dragon Dagger >>>> Saba.
Still, Zach's Power Axe/Cannon was the best weapon in Season 1 (only saw the first two seasons).

Also, the only time my allegiance to Tommy as Green Ranger was shaken:

8xsznn.jpg

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Not even a fair comparison. Dragon Dagger >>>> Saba.
Still, Zach's Power Axe/Cannon was the best weapon in Season 1 (only saw the first two seasons).

Also, the only time my allegiance to Tommy as Green Ranger was shaken:

8xsznn.jpg
You already knew what it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Imagine what could have been?! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had a t shirt that had some kind of weird padding on the shoulders that resembled a lot like the gold ranger's so needless to say I was rocking that everyday and catching colds like a bauce.
gold-zeo-power-ranger-7.jpg
goldranger.jpg

White Ranger
pimp.gif

The Blue Ranger was one of my favorites, til I heard dude was Ayo.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

I'd be the white ranger and make my little brother be the blue one
pimp.gif

We played ninja turtles more though, word to workaholics and ninja hood

no one likes the red ranger? youre gona have problems with these guys

Spoiler [+]
4EtWF.jpg

I was the black ranger only cause for my 8th bday my parents had their friend dress up in the black ranger outfit and this fool jumped off the roof and did some kicks, me and my friends went NUTS, I went to school on Monday with my swag on 100 trillion.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i was the only black kid in my circle of friends, so yeah...

Yeahh. This thread brought a rush of nostalgia. I know I've watched the first movie on VHS about 100 times.

They should make an og power rangers movie 2013, Would bank so hard.

i definetely would be green tommy...white tommy was corny, his sword talked..id rather have a dragon over a lion

Originally Posted by quik1987

SSSSSSUKKK SUKKKKKK IIIIIYEEEEEAAAAA!

I'm so damn old and my memory is too good. I'm going to do this at work later.
laugh.gif

PSSSSSSHHHHHH!

Guess that sound effect.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I had a t shirt that had some kind of weird padding on the shoulders that resembled a lot like the gold ranger's so needless to say I was rocking that everyday and catching colds like a bauce.
gold-zeo-power-ranger-7.jpg
goldranger.jpg

REALEST RANGER EVER.

I never understood why people loved the green ranger so much. On the show, all he did was give his shield out, always ran out of power, and left the town. Dude was the dead weight of the team half the time.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

I was the blue ranger for Halloween when I was little

Spoiler [+]
damn i was so gay
laugh.gif

real life... 
damn bruh i was the blue ranger for two reasons...

The red ranger costume sold out and i couldnt be the black ranger ( becasue hes black im not black, leave me alone i was a child)

I didnt have that red ranger swag anyway... I was definately always a "Billy," growing up, scared, weak and smart.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

no one likes the red ranger? youre gona have problems with these guys

Spoiler [+]
4EtWF.jpg

I'm sorry but I hated Jason(as the red ranger), especially when Tommy lost his powers and Jason gained control over the Dragonzord.

I was the Green Ranger. I was the oldest in my group and was a bit reluctant to watch Power Rangers at first. I had no choice but to watch because the other kids around me were hooked. I caught the Green Ranger story and jumped on the wagon. I guess it was only right for me to be the green ranger being that he was bad at first and I was kind of the Power Ranger hater. I was crushed when he lost his powers. I rejoiced when he returned as the White Ranger.

Back
Top Bottom