Real Talk NT, why are so many young women lesbian/bisexual these days?

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

sick.gif
soltheman wrote:

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

It's the hip thing to do these days.
QFT, I'm pretty sure girls do it for attention and stuff. They may say that they're lesbians or bi when they are in a group or something. But when it gets one on one and it comes down to licking the pushy. I dont think they'll do it. IMO.

Listen to her. She's speaking from experience.

No, it's just what your mother told me.

I use to be one of those annoying drunk teens that got completely trashed and made out with other wasted girls.

I use to wear the same pair of socks for like 4 or 5 days straight.
sick.gif
Was that before or after you changed your socks?

Don't get mad at me (or my mother) because you used to be a drunken skeez.

roll.gif

Calm down Solomon. I'm sure you did things you regret when you were 14-17. I was never on that lesbian $*+% tho. 

Have a nice day.  
You're right...

I apologize.
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

thought it was a thread made by clown DC

If this was made by DC he would be asking why MEN are gay...

OP is obviously interested in women, so it makes perfect sense that he would want to know.

DCAll American on the other hand.....

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying.

makes you wonder...

Women can be bi-curious and still be accepted in to society, because men  take so much joy out of it. I mean think about it, how many times have you talked a girl in to kissing another girl, it's not hard. They're curious and most girls are insecure.

Its several things man.

When I heard that Katy Perry song on the radio I thought I was hearing it wrong.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i almost feel like im makin a DCAllAmerican thread
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Before I clicked on the post, I was expecting him to be the OP. haha
laugh.gif

But I wish I knew the reason for this madness. I really can't put my finger on it man.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Combination of things, IMO. You'd be surprised to find how much of it just boils down to simple attraction. But one factor that really deserves more acknowledgement is the lack of an authoritive father figure in a lot of their lives. Or at least a Man that they respect. Sad to say, but with a lot of ladies, especially African American women, couldn't pick a real Father-Figure out of a line-up of Watermelons. You'd be surprise to see how this distort their perception of what men are...
what you did there, i see it.
smh.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by toast1985

Combination of things, IMO. You'd be surprised to find how much of it just boils down to simple attraction. But one factor that really deserves more acknowledgement is the lack of an authoritive father figure in a lot of their lives. Or at least a Man that they respect. Sad to say, but with a lot of ladies, especially African American women, couldn't pick a real Father-Figure out of a line-up of Watermelons. You'd be surprise to see how this distort their perception of what men are...
what you did there, i see it.
smh.gif

-waystinthyme

eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Stop!Ghetto Time. I'm black

sick.gif
soltheman wrote:

QFT, I'm pretty sure girls do it for attention and stuff. They may say that they're lesbians or bi when they are in a group or something. But when it gets one on one and it comes down to licking the pushy. I dont think they'll do it. IMO.

I use to be one of those annoying drunk teens that got completely trashed and made out with other wasted girls.

sick.gif

roll.gif

Calm down Solomon. I'm sure you did things you regret when you were 14-17. I was never on that lesbian $*+% tho. 

Have a nice day.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I mean for real though, even my local HS................Ive heard young dudes is gettin no love i mean it almost seems like it was a trend at first.......... this one has not fallen off the bandwagon though.

Clubs these days you see a lot of pretty chicks in groups................yo they not even their for dudes they kissin up on each other tryna see other chicks too.

Do we blame MTV and Tila Tequila? Brittany Spears and Madonna?
I know i cant be the only one who knows more then a few chicks if not maybe all who have at least been curious.

i almost feel like im makin a DCAllAmerican thread
laugh.gif
you touched on it.

Varies from a lot of things. Personally, I think most are just attention %*%*%$ aside from the Rosie O'Butches.

I'm cool with a bi-sexual chick and she told me straight up that the only person that knows exactly how to treat a female better than a male is, a female.

"There must be more good women than men percentage wise
So her chance of having a husband just minimize
That's why a lot of girls claim they ain't into guys
And mess with other girls part time to improvise" - Kayne West.

I don't really think there's such thing as "bisexual". either you're straight, or you're gay. I don't see how someone could REALLY be attracted to both sexes.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

sick.gif
soltheman wrote:

sick.gif

roll.gif

Have a nice day.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Katie why would you even say something like that? Il always remember you for the girl who never changed her socks at a young age.

I think its cos a lot of celebs are claiming to be now, like Nicki Minaj, that girl from Transformers 2 (forgot her name but shes badddd) and obviously Amber Rose is the dykiest of them all...that interview on youtube! Mannnnn it would any girl wanna turn gay!! I been on the pushy before the hype (i wouldnt say wayyyyy before the hype im only 20) and i have noticed a rise in lesbihonests...

Lmaoo at the guy saying all lesbos be fat and ugly, you'd be so surprised at the chicks that are fruity. Even im surprised more time. But most times you can tell a girls fruity once she starts talking (thats if she doesnt look gay) or maybe ive just got a strong gaydar..Im just waiting for Kim K to move from black men to black girls *beasttttttttt*

I think its just a phase nowadays and hopefully they'll grow out of it when they get older, super weird seein 45 year old lezbos
roll.gif

i have no idea but i've seen a few butch lesbians who were actually really attractive as "men"

i've know a few girls who were gay for a few months/years...

girls can experiment with stuff like that and it just be something wild and crazy we did in HS/college...guys can't...a guy does it he's gay fo life!

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

I don't really think there's such thing as "bisexual". either you're straight, or you're gay. I don't see how someone could REALLY be attracted to both sexes.

Well I mean, just 'cus "you can't see it" doesn't mean it can't be possible. I do however, think there is no such thing as bisexual dudes. If you like penis, you gay doggie.
but I think Rilla touched on it.. people (girls) are more comfortable with their sexuality.. and being gay, or bi, is more socially accepted these days.

I also think it's a fad/trend though.. girls think it's "cute" to say they're bisexual and kiss other girls. I doubt most of them are eating the box though. I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

I think its just a phase nowadays and hopefully they'll grow out of it when they get older, super weird seein 45 year old lezbos
roll.gif

That's what I'm saying.. It's weird though, I've never ever seen gay/lesbian older people. I'm tombout senior citizens. Well, until I saw "lemon party" but that's neither here nor there.

Back
Top Bottom