Real talk: Should I leave my cousin in the car? (Updates pg.4)

If you drank enough to be KO for the night, there's a chance to vomit and choke on it in your sleep. Real talk I rather have vomit in my car then a deadcousin in my car. Try to lay him down on his stomach in the back at least

damn...i known this situation all too well...lol

this happened to me twice. my homie got too drunk, i had to drive his whip.

won't wake up, won't get up, won't do anything, i leave his keys right next to him,

make sure he's good to yak either on the floor or outside the door

text him "aye....i'm inside the house, if u need anything, hit me"

this stuff is mad irritating...people who can't take care of themselves or won't listen ftl

smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of these responses, but i feel like a @!# for just leaving him.

I'm bout to try and wake him up. If he doesn't flinch then $%@! it. I tried.

reenact the scene in house party where play and chill stood groove up in the door way of his house, then rang the door bell and ran off.

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

laugh.gif

If he aint about to die from alchol poisoning then that all you can really do. Really tho, if his life aint in danger have fun. And make him regret it morethen for just the hangover. He'd be @ss naked for the neighborhood 2 see if it was my cousin, lol. With a youtube clip to boot. A anti-alcohol messagefor all those kids out there ha haaaaaa

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Originally Posted by MissinPieces

laugh.gif

If he aint about to die from alchol poisoning then that all you can really do. Really tho, if his life aint in danger have fun. And make him regret it more then for just the hangover. He'd be @ss naked for the neighborhood 2 see if it was my cousin, lol. With a youtube clip to boot. A anti-alcohol message for all those kids out there ha haaaaaa
THANK YOU. Finally someone else sees how this situation should play out. OP, draw on him too. Like his entire body if you have enough sharpies,and I know you'll need a lot if that dude weighs 280.

Post pics of the aftermath.

Its summer, i think you should find a way to bring him in. Hes dehydrated already, and then your going to let him wake up in some heat.

I say you try and wake him, its possible.

Thank god when my 260 pound friend passed out i had a friend with me to help carry him up stairs.

Exactly what I was gonna say. It's summer. If you live in the hot !%% South for example, things could take a turn for the worse once it becomesmorning/noon.

push him out of your car and....

if that doesn't work get a pot and a metal spoon and bang it. But don't leave him outside.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
DaMN!!!! I definitely left his !+@ outside all night. Im about to try and wake him up. I hope he's still there....

The sharpie prank and post would be be cool, but we're black....I dont have to time to be fighting seeing as though the joke wont end well.

Its only 65 degrees so sweating to death is out of the question.

leaving drunks in cars is a dangerous situation. back in college i knew a girl that took a dump in somebody's ride cause she was too wasted and it justhappened. that alone will keep incapacitated drunks out of my ride.

My RA lost consciousness and was pretty much dead weight one night after clubbing, had to carry her all the way back our dorms from the parking lot
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Am I the only one who thought his cousin was puke 10 months old, and OP was gonna like run into the store for a minute?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom