REAL TALK.........Whats better Wall-E or Toy Story 3

I thought toy story 3 was the goat until i saw wall-e again on disney channel and reminded of how GREAT a movie it was i remember taking my son to see it and absolutely loved it. I jinestly cant decide which is better pixar definitely had a good run. Honestly this aint even a whats better post just a pixar appreciation post for all the really good movies they put out. Where even there wackest movies (cars, and brave) are better than other studios best efforts

toy story is a movie for adults man. this was me the last 30 min:

broad i was with was distraught.. and there were other full grown men walking out of the theater in shambles. little kids dont appreciate it the way adults do/did. hadn't been that emo for a movie since i was a kid and they lowered terminator 2 into that magma

Wall-E....Toy Story as a franchise is better but TS3 wasn't as memorable for me as Wall-E was.
Granted TS3 had a high level of nostalgic value but judging the movie based on how it was crafted I would go with Wall E.

Last edited:
TS3 no contest.

if only they stopped the deus ex machina (literally) at the end it would have been one of the best movies i have ever seen.

still awesome though.

Back
Top Bottom