Real Talk - When was the last time you bought a CD?

"The Cool" last December on release date.

Before that, "And Then There Was X" when it came out.

Right after I bought AZiatic. All my CDs were stolen during Christmas of that year... When I added it up, it was like $7K worth of junk that cluttered thebiggest, sloppiest CD book ever.

Ever since then, I been like !@** Hector.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I always buy CD's I just gotta have the authentic, I can't be messing with that fugazi stuff. I don't have fake shoes so why would I have a bootleg CD? Just the way I see it.

I understand if

Arab Money was Sang by Joe the Plummer but it's not ..

But I get you man .. Lot's of people like to have everything the original comes with ...

Originally Posted by JoeBonnano

Right after I bought AZiatic. All my CDs were stolen during Christmas of that year... When I added it up, it was like $7K worth of junk that cluttered the biggest, sloppiest CD book ever.

Ever since then, I been like !@** Hector.
That sucks man .. If you would of had home owners insurance .. I would of have just busted a window out my car and made a claim .. for real

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

I always buy CD's I just gotta have the authentic, I can't be messing with that fugazi stuff. I don't have fake shoes so why would I have a bootleg CD? Just the way I see it.

So you wouldn't take a pair of shoes off someone who actually bought them from Foot Locker?
laugh.gif

That's different because the shoes are real.

Never, im being honest..no wait I actually boought the marshall mathers LP..but bootleg of course
eyes.gif
, im a bad fan.

I only buy cd's of rappers or producers I support fully. The last CD i copped was that Jake One White Van Music...classic. Anticipating that Godlovesuglyremastered and that new Cats & Dogs by Evidence.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

So you wouldn't take a pair of shoes off someone who actually bought them from Foot Locker?
laugh.gif

That's different because the shoes are real.

So are the mp3 files..
grin.gif

I'm not tryna start an endless argument, just being a prickly pear.
laugh.gif
If I could afford to support all the artists I really like I would.
tired.gif

Lloyd-Street Love

ever since then I haven't bought a CD

The next CD I plan on buying is the BluePrint 3

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Lloyd-Street Love

ever since then I haven't bought a CD

The next CD I plan on buying is the BluePrint 3

when is it coming out??

Santogold was probably the last album I copped if I remember correctly.

and I only copped it cause there was a CD signing at Virgin Mega.
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom