Real Talk - When was the last time you bought a CD?

24fwc3r.jpg

pimp.gif
at the time

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Lloyd-Street Love

ever since then I haven't bought a CD

The next CD I plan on buying is the BluePrint 3

when is it coming out??
It was suppose to come out December 2 but they pushed it back to early next year

Originally Posted by WillAPeer

I only buy cd's of rappers or producers I support fully. The last CD i copped was that Jake One White Van Music...classic. Anticipating that Godlovesugly remastered and that new Cats & Dogs by Evidence.
info on this??

I edited the subject line so that people know what to expect when they enter the thread.

I hid some replies because they provided a little insight as to where they were getting their music.

Regarding the topic, I believe it was Pearl Jam's self titled album in '06. Before that it was either Pearl Jam's Riot Act orN.E.R.D.'s In search of in '02.

Yesterday, 808's and Heartbreak.

Im not one of those that download albums too much, I like having the physical copy and the artwork.

Im an artist myself, so I feel like I should support other artists as well. If I like them enough to want to hear their album, I want
their sales to reflect my interest so they are able to keep making musice. When your sales are down, thats when dudes start
losing their deal and getting smaller budgets, which generally equals lower quality music or no music at all.

Last Christmas.

Used giftcards I got from work.

I think the last CD I bought with my own money was Graduation.

Release Therapy when it came out. Gotta make my way to the store to pick up Theater of the Mind.

Back
Top Bottom