Real Talk: Who feels they wont be as successful as their parents?

I don't know if I'll make as much money as them but I think I'll make it through grad school and be financially secure and happy.

I got some lofty goals to live up to my parents and most times it is daunting but i look at it as well they did it with less and more challenges you better atleast hit 9 figures....there's no reason why I can't other than my tendency to like to sleep in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ghost703

dad grew up on a farm in the south and picked cotton as a kid... moms came from the PJs

they're multimillionaires now... i can only HOPE im 1/2 as successful

Basically my parents' story. My dad grew up on a farm in India and my mom grew up moving around. Fast forward to now, my dad owns an office buildingand is in a partnership for a few hotels and my mom is helping run his office. They're doing extremely well from where they came from.
No matter what Ido, I feel it won't be as impressive as their story, but I can keep trying.

not me i plan to break the six figures by myself. my mom got close in 2002 but not quite there. but i think just being born here i have the advantage cuz i getto go to college...a gift even my mom who has lived here for 40+ years didnt get

Back
Top Bottom