Real Talk: Who would you vote for if.....

Obama and McCain switched sides. I mean down to every single word they spoke, Obama is 72, McCain is 47. Every single aspect(with the exception of the currentVP candidates). Though not changing the fact that Obama is of color. In other words, Obama/Palin vs. McCain/Biden. And yes, Palin still had her bad interviews.lol.

My vote goes to McCain. I've never been fond of the Republican party. I just grew up understanding that the Democratic party was the one that stood forfairness. Not to mention, we already know what Republicans are about. Would black middle-class NTers ultimately vote against themselves to see a black man asPresident?

If Obama was in a switched position dude would not have gotten the nomination let alone an endorsement.

But anyway to answer the question I would go neither or third party.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

If Obama was in a switched position dude would not have gotten the nomination let alone an endorsement.

But anyway to answer the question I would go neither or third party.

Well put. I wanna agree. But I just speaking hypothetically. If they both already had the position on lock.

*Waits for people to come in and said "Well, if McCain had the same ideas that Obama does and vice versa, i'd vote for McCain. I'm not voting forObama because he is black. I'm voting for Obama for the RIGHT reasons."

I would say its getting pretty offensive with people constantly speculating on what they think black people are thinking.
I mean really offensive. As of lately its getting condescending and showing peoples prejudice.

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

i would vote for McCain if he was black

wow.
indifferent.gif

I'm probably going to vote for Obama. But, if McCain was a little younger I would vote for him. I think he's about to reach that age where he justbecomes old and senile.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*waits for this to turn into a thread about slavery and black teen pregnancy*[/color]
laugh.gif
word.
smh.gif

you know there was a time when black people voted for republicans?

but, yeah i would vote for mccain.

With that being said, OBAMA FOR MANKIND!

But FreshProductisms aside, I wouldn't give a damn if Obama was a Vietnamese prostitute and McCain was a 380 pound Mexican immigrant...fact is, I don'treally support either of em, so I still wouldn't be voting.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

*Waits for people to come in and said "Well, if McCain had the same ideas that Obama does and vice versa, i'd vote for McCain. I'm not voting for Obama because he is black. I'm voting for Obama for the RIGHT reasons."
The saddest part is, most of the people won't admit to it... ever. We're a fical society, a majority of the youth that are registering tovote don't know a damn thing about what they're voting for besides that Obama is black and popular amongst other Americans.

Edit: I forgot, he's also bringing change.

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Obama and McCain switched sides. I mean down to every single word they spoke.
If that happens, then it's McCain > Obama.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

I would say its getting pretty offensive with people constantly speculating on what they think black people are thinking.
I mean really offensive. As of lately its getting condescending and showing peoples prejudice.

I could understand why you feel that way. To a lot of people, it's offensive to make that generalization and it's about the issues. But unfortunately,there are thousands to millions people out here voting for or against Obama because of his color. You know?

Originally Posted by mdresident

you know there was a time when black people voted for republicans?

but, yeah i would vote for mccain.

With that being said, OBAMA FOR MANKIND!

yea thats cause lincoln was republican and he signed the emancipation proclamation but until the civil rights era when JFK supported the civil rights movementsince then most black folks voted democrat

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

*Waits for people to come in and said "Well, if McCain had the same ideas that Obama does and vice versa, i'd vote for McCain. I'm not voting for Obama because he is black. I'm voting for Obama for the RIGHT reasons."
The saddest part is, most of the people won't admit to it... ever. We're a fical society, a majority of the youth that are registering to vote don't know a damn thing about what they're voting for besides that Obama is black and popular amongst other Americans.

Edit: I forgot, he's also bringing change.
This.

is what scares me about this election.

I would vote for the democrat nominee... overall how I see it...republicans just want the rich to stay rich and the poor to stay poor.

in an perfect society, people would vote based on the ideologies/philosophies rather than the name of the party or the race...

Back
Top Bottom