Real talk: who's your favorite ninja turtle???

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Dudes saying Donatello are wild suspect.

I know right, Donatello was so *$*** made it was sad. I was a lil jit wondering homey ain't have no balls. He should been walking down Rodeo Drive with asun dress instead of being a Ninja Turtle.
laugh.gif

1) Can't pick one. they all remind me of myself too much.

2) His name is spelled Michelangelo

3) ya'll know they offed the shredder in their very first comic book (not storyline.. not series...very first issue)

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

3) ya'll know they offed the shredder in their very first comic book (not storyline.. not series...very first issue)
eek.gif
Forreal. Then who else would they fight then?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

eek.gif
Forreal. Then who else would they fight then?
laugh.gif
he was brought back a few times (cloning, other comic methods of revival) but they always offed him again.. arguably the greatest turtle storyever told is the aftermath of them killing him the final time and leaving the foot leaderless... wiki "City at War"

edit: the TMNT turn 25 next year...

Michelangelo. I mean, he's a party dude (WUBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

probably the reason my favorite color is orange

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Dudes saying Donatello are wild suspect.

I know right, Donatello was so *$*** made it was sad. I was a lil jit wondering homey ain't have no balls. He should been walking down Rodeo Drive with a sun dress instead of being a Ninja Turtle.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

don was the only turtle puttin in real work wit that bo staff...how ralph and leo got shanks, sais, and katanas and the first thing you wanna do isKICK a foot solider
laugh.gif
smh.gif

plus the turtle van, hoverboards, etc. all thanks to the DON
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom