real talk, would you ever kill someone?

Originally Posted by pricankid9

i'm getting into two professions that could very possibly end in me killing someone. military and police. so yes. would i ever want to, no.

I'm a conductor/locomotive engineer for CN and I've hit people. Sucks. I could never do it purposely.

Originally Posted by pricankid9

i'm getting into two professions that could very possibly end in me killing someone. military and police. so yes. would i ever want to, no.

I'm a conductor/locomotive engineer for CN and I've hit people. Sucks. I could never do it purposely.

would i be able to shoot and kill someone? yes.

would i be able to stab or beat someone to death? prob not. the contact is too close for me to handle. with shooting someone, you will kinda feel not as attached or as personal as stabbing someone multiple times.

would i be able to shoot and kill someone? yes.

would i be able to stab or beat someone to death? prob not. the contact is too close for me to handle. with shooting someone, you will kinda feel not as attached or as personal as stabbing someone multiple times.

Originally Posted by BigDirty978

For my son, I'd kill that fool and 4 fools that look like him

laugh.gif
Random dudes getting off'd for looking like him.

Heck, people are complaining about ants being killed in another thread and then you come here where people are saying they would kill one of their own in a heart beat.
30t6p3b.gif

Heck, people are complaining about ants being killed in another thread and then you come here where people are saying they would kill one of their own in a heart beat.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by melofan15

I might be able to. Question is would I be able to live with myself afterwards

if they posed a threat or danger to my life or someone in my familys life,  i wouldn't have no regret or remorse whatsoever.

Originally Posted by melofan15

I might be able to. Question is would I be able to live with myself afterwards

if they posed a threat or danger to my life or someone in my familys life,  i wouldn't have no regret or remorse whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom