Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Salute to Leroy, he handled it pretty much how I would. It's nothing really, only thing that's annoying was the way he acted towards gays etc before he got exposed.

this dude doesnt wanna say anything about it
30t6p3b.gif

Salute to Leroy, he handled it pretty much how I would. It's nothing really, only thing that's annoying was the way he acted towards gays etc before he got exposed.

Nany really is annoying.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by do work son

zito played it off fairly well. took minimal damage, for now. not condoning anything he did, but it was a good point mentioning how adam was in jail for a shooting (allegedly) and no one even cared

how do the two relate at all?

Nany dating a man who possibly shot someone or Heather dating a man who is into a whole other lifestlye (i hate to call being gay or bisexual a lifestyle but i don't know whatelse to call it)  

he keeps being technical like 'it was one guy' or 'we only did x, y, and z' na my @##+% you ##@!!@ other men...just admit it... just cuz you don't kiss men everyday dont mean anything

im not saying they relate, i just find it interesting that from a societal standpoint everyone is borderline disgusted with him and what he did but this other dude did time in jail for shooting someone during a drug deal, and they just accept it like "oh ok, whatever"

Nany really is annoying.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by do work son

zito played it off fairly well. took minimal damage, for now. not condoning anything he did, but it was a good point mentioning how adam was in jail for a shooting (allegedly) and no one even cared

how do the two relate at all?

Nany dating a man who possibly shot someone or Heather dating a man who is into a whole other lifestlye (i hate to call being gay or bisexual a lifestyle but i don't know whatelse to call it)  

he keeps being technical like 'it was one guy' or 'we only did x, y, and z' na my @##+% you ##@!!@ other men...just admit it... just cuz you don't kiss men everyday dont mean anything

im not saying they relate, i just find it interesting that from a societal standpoint everyone is borderline disgusted with him and what he did but this other dude did time in jail for shooting someone during a drug deal, and they just accept it like "oh ok, whatever"

Back
Top Bottom