Real World: Skeletons - 30th season Premieres Dec. 16th

all we've seen is sylvia and V get bruno mad but neither one got in his face the way Nicole got in Jasons.
MTV obviously didn't actually show us the physical altercation between Jason and Nicole, but I felt Bruno's two incidents with V and Syl were far more threatening and imposing.

Tony is white trash, dude needs to accept it.

Production said MTV only renewed Are You The One? and The Challenge, not RW...which would explain the lack of Reunion show.
Tony is so proud about overcoming his upbringing and transforming into a self-made man, but he spoils it by stealing bottle(s) and failing to pay tabs. We all have that one friend who drinks the most and when the $500 check comes, "I didn't order or drink the Jamo/Fireball."

I found it difficult for the producers to come through with another original idea to spice up further seasons. Exes last season, skeletons this season. Creativity gone stale moving forward.

I'm hooked on 'AYTO,' guilty pleasure. Shanley was dope Season 1, and I'm friends with Kayla on FB. I'd love to be on the show, but hesitate about anything public staining my professional career.

I guess AYTO is going to be used to fill in spots on the Challenge moving forward.
Layton was already yapping on Twitter at the vets for an upcoming 'Challenge.' Him and Pratt the two bigger guys on the Season 2 cast. Please give me more Bri.

Is the Reunion tonight? I didnt see a preview from last week.
No real reunion this season, only this youtube thing they're (not mtv) is trying to pull off

grin.gif

Wanted to see the cast s*** on Bruno, how Cole feels bout Jason now, and my girl Madison. 

mean.gif

Oh wow damn :smh:

Pretty weak way for RW to go out.

I haven't watched any AYTO at all and don't care to. Guess it'll just be challenges for me from here on out.

Just wish they'd announce this is the final season of RW and make it official.

the ironic thing about this season is they didnt need a twist. It kind of ruined the show actually. The cast was good enough just by themselves. but skeletons overtook the show. it changed the way people acted. 

i dont think this is the last season though. It probably did well enough in ratings to go on.

the ironic thing about this season is they didnt need a twist. It kind of ruined the show actually. The cast was good enough just by themselves. but skeletons overtook the show. it changed the way people acted. 

i dont think this is the last season though. It probably did well enough in ratings to go on.

same thing i was thinking.
i blame st thomas for being such garbage and for the hurricane failing to deliver as usual :smh:

Yea st thomas was mediocre at best from what I remember.

Weren't they on their own little island and one of the dudes would physically abuse himself?

Yea st thomas was mediocre at best from what I remember.

Weren't they on their own little island and one of the dudes would physically abuse himself?
:lol: What?

It sucks cuz like 10 years ago I could remember all of the RW locations and most of the cast. I remember St. Thomas and that they were on their own little island cuz they had their own personal speed boat to take them to the rest of the island but I barely remember any of the cast :smh:

I know there was a black chick, I think Swift was apart of that season, and that's it.

I just don't get how RW don't pick these cast members better.

It sucks cuz like 10 years ago I could remember all of the RW locations and most of the cast. I remember St. Thomas and that they were on their own little island cuz they had their own personal speed boat to take them to the rest of the island but I barely remember any of the cast :smh:

I know there was a black chick, I think Swift was apart of that season, and that's it.

You were also ten years younger and viewed the show in a different way. The show really isn't any worse today, you're just viewing it through a different lens. Nostalgia is a ***** like that.

Last edited:
No reunion show :lol:

I guess the gimmick didn't work with ratings.

I think for the most part everyone got along at the end, you just wanted to see if Nicole got over her issues with Jason.

You were also ten years younger and viewed the show in a different way. The show really isn't any worse today, you're just viewing it through a different lens. Nostalgia is a ***** like that.
Nah I think these recent years genuinely suck from an objective standpoint. Like there's a noticeable drop in quality. Cuz even 10 years ago and further back there were RW seasons that were duds. Every one wasn't great but most brought something to the table.

Perhaps it was when the challenges became more popular than the RW seasons (since that's basically all-star members competing and nurturing what made RW so entertaining; the drama) or when Road Rules simply couldn't keep up anymore or maybe it's when they changed the rules for a few things when it comes to violations and who gets sent home for what or maybe due to the boom in reality tv the producers no longer have what it takes to give us what consistently use to be an interesting and entertaining group of strangers all in some random location tv show.

I think it's more one or a combination of all those things than growing up, seeing things differently, and the nostalgia factor. I really think they can't just pick cast members the way they use to.

I need info on Tia. She can get it! Although her bottom teef' are dancin'.

This season was good. Tony would be expelled from College's all over the nation, by the way this man knocks down anything he wants. Chicks want this guy like crazy. Bruno needs help, I have never seen anyone flip like THAT. That's some serious anger.

Back
Top Bottom