Realest Rapper on myspace

MC RD

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=9c75da9e-4877-4148-8dfa-521876f01474

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm at school and can't get on myspace. I'm check it out when I get home; but if its the MC RD i'm thinking of then heis...................CRACK SON !!!! lol
MC RD =
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

eek.gif
my son RD got newtracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta peep asap & holla @ him for that next collab.. Good looks dre I didnt know he added more heat

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Thanks for wasting my time
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

_'s fronting on the White Pac....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

About RD My music focuses on lyricism and meaningful topics & issues.
RD > Me.

tired.gif

Yep.

Clone Sagas Part 1 >>> 'How to Rap'

Three Blind Mice >> Your Career thus far......Possibly even your life

Originally Posted by STRIFE O

y'all serious??

[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)] are you serious ? you must have not listened. RD's lyrical content, flow and beatselection make him one of [if not the best] up-and-coming artist to keep your eye open for in 2008. His work ethic which parallels Tupac & Lil Wayne shouldkeep him relevant in the hip-hop community for years to come.[/color]

eek.gif
Clone Sagas

Dude looks mad intimidating with that pic.

My dude.. Whatup i aint stop by here in a minute.. Whats good with that next collab.. All my dudes was feeling that dead muth****as

This dude Henz already at it. ;lol

That fool has a horrible flow.

Also, he needs to step up the recording game. sounds like hes using a $5 mic on Cool Edit.

Originally Posted by techmen31

That fool has a horrible flow.

Also, he needs to step up the recording game. sounds like hes using a $5 mic on Cool Edit.

GTFOOH....His flow is wet as hell....

And he only makes his mic recording sound like that because he wants it as gritty as possible....

indifferent.gif

#$%% is wrong w/ Y'all dudes???

Fact is RD > Your favorite underground rapper....

And
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Henz trying to ride RD's wave again....
smh.gif

y'all serious??
[color= rgb(255, 102, 102)]are you serious ?[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Henz trying to ride RD's wave again....
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just wanna be 1 hit away my whole career... But as long as Rd alive ima be a millionaire.

Did anyone save his mr. me too freestyle from way back???

" im sick like P n e u m o n o ­u l t r a ­m i c r o ­s c o p i c ­s i l i c o ­v o l c a n o ­c o n i o s i s "

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Wasnt son on You tube?...I swear if son could ride a beat...He'll make it.

He'd kill any battle rapper for the simple fact that these rappers aint smart enough to catch on to what he's saying
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just wanna be 1 hit away my whole career... But as long as Rd alive ima be a millionaire.

" im sick like P n e u m o n o ­u l t r a ­m i c r o ­s c o p i c ­s i l i c o ­v o l c a n o ­c o n i o s i s "

eek.gif
roll.gif
@ z0 andJewelz

yea im serious...i aint feelin dis sh_ at all...idk guess it aint my type of music...we talkin bout the link in da first post rite? i mean it is wat it is,yall feelin it, i aint...dats all

yea im serious...i aint feelin dis sh_ at all...idk guess it aint my type of music...we talkin bout the link in da first post rite? i mean it is wat it is, yall feelin it, i aint...dats all

Mr. Oz I've come to the conclusion that your disdain for the god MC RD is purely areciprocation of jealous and envy. I can't blame you though. I'm sure he's used to it. Jealousy and envy just come with the territory.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 204)]If I were you I'd try to get down with him and ride his coattails in true henz0fashion. If you can't beat them, [no Laney] join them. Maybe if you collab with him enough some of his superb lyricism will rub off on you peasant.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom