"Realest" Rapper Vol. Whos Yours

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

U dudes be killin me acting like Gucci had to be some kind of "G" to kill somebody in self defense. If 90% of us were in the same situation, we would have done the same thing....
not just killed dude, but he was in the dope game
and I forgot about Shawty Lo, Dude is caked up, been caked up since like 98

^ Yeah Gucci is a killer for real and this dude was heavy in the dope game bro. and im glad you brought up shawty lo. he is the real king of the south cuz hecan go anywhere without a burner and live to tell the tale. hell take a camera in the hood and noone will question him. he is caked up for real bro.

fast forward to 6:45 in teh video. this dude is just kickin it in the hood and he didnt get robbed. you gotta have respect to do that.REAL!!!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh90KOy01pMUBcLW4Shttp://www.worldstarhipho...hp?v=wshh90KOy01pMUBcLW4S

Man how in the world 6 pages in and some of the craziest dudes out aint mentioned? *at least I didn't see them*

M.O.P

They are straight up crazy, even Jay was saying they are animals out and about.

How about, Trick Trick?

Ill also go with..

Maino
Beans

Freddie Foxx
Willie D
Scarface
The WU
The lifers (old rap group who where actually doing life in jail dont get no realer than that )

I'm the world's biggest Gucci fan but yall dont know $#++ bout $#++! He started slanging late in high school and ludacris told him at 19 to stop andfocus on rapping. So let's say he started freshman year. 5 years deep in the game. Kill that noise!

yeah im guessing dmx could walk around anywhere and not be %%+!$% with ... not because dudes are scared or cuz hes respected, just because you never know if hehas a bomb strapped to his stomach iraq style on some suicide bomber type #%@% ... hes like that smelly kid that no one even makes fun of cuz you cant stomachit ...

roll.gif

Scarface
Bun B
Devin The Dude
Z-RO
Trae
Andre 3000
Method Man
Redman
Ghostface
Common
Q-Tip

And a few others I don't feel like typing

the fact that soulja slim isnt #1 on everyones list is crazy he was in the hood after he got famous almost as if he never left.

2:18

Currently I would Have to give it to Fabolous.

Im from Brooklyn and the things I here about these Street Fam dudes are jus crazy, I know a couple personaly and from the stories I've heard, theirdefinitly the hardest rap related crew out there even tho none of them rap.

Fab is the rapper your mostly likely to see, He stays commin to parties out here, no security or anything and I've never heard of anyone tryin somthingstupid on him till this day.

Street Fam > Any other crew, well except BMF, even tho their linked sorta

WHOA NOW

werent them street fam +@##*% gettin their chains removed at an alarming rate a good 2 yrs ago?
laugh.gif

and fab got clapped by a bassy telfair ordered drive by....g pass is now in question
laugh.gif

Chains Removed by who??...Thats news to me, Last I recalled they were the ones taking the chains.

And Bash got His Chain took by fabs mans, thats why fab got clapped at the same day bash got got.

Snoop is the realest to ever do it. Does whatever whenever and however he wants to. and the dude has everyones respect

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm the world's biggest Gucci fan but yall dont know $#++ bout $#++! He started slanging late in high school and ludacris told him at 19 to stop and focus on rapping. So let's say he started freshman year. 5 years deep in the game. Kill that noise!
I'm not talking about nothing I read in a magazine. I was cool with this dude who was doing well for himself and he said around east atlanta,it was Gucci
he said Shawty Lo on the otherhand....I honestly think he takes the cake.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If we talking about *rappers* I gotta go with[/color]

ice-cube.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]he kept it real in and outside of the booth since day 1[/color]

Back
Top Bottom