{realtalk} how do you guys approach facebook chicks {realtalk}

I'm sorry guys but I think this is needed. I understand we have a myspace version of this thread already in progress and it's doing pretty well. Butfor all my dudes out there that are grown and sexy we need our own thread. Myspace chicks vs. Facebook chicks the struggle continues for who is t the easiestto talk to. I think myspace chicks are easier in various ways. Facebook girls are highly educated and wants those ball players anyway. How are y'all bagginup these shorty's?? Post techniques, to dos , donts... etc.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

I'm sorry guys but I think this is needed. I understand we have a myspace version of this thread already in progress and it's doing pretty well. But for all my dudes out there that are grown and sexy we need our own thread. Myspace chicks vs. Facebook chicks the struggle continues for who is t the easiest to talk to. I think myspace chicks are easier in various ways. Facebook girls are highly educated and wants those ball players anyway. How are y'all baggin up these shorty's?? Post techniques, to dos , donts... etc.

indifferent.gif
You're Ugly

I didn't even bother looking thru the mySpace thread...why is it like 48+ pages long?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

I'm sorry guys but I think this is needed. I understand we have a myspace version of this thread already in progress and it's doing pretty well. But for all my dudes out there that are grown and sexy we need our own thread. Myspace chicks vs. Facebook chicks the struggle continues for who is t the easiest to talk to. I think myspace chicks are easier in various ways. Facebook girls are highly educated and wants those ball players anyway. How are y'all baggin up these shorty's?? Post techniques, to dos , donts... etc.

indifferent.gif
You're Ugly

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it is different. there are degrees behind these women. and for the guy calling me ugly. i get mad chicks... how is he rating another guy?

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

see sig copy paste remove the word team from statement feel free to request to zoom in the boom based on if the younglady appears to like it. click send

Fox5Kobe

it is different. there are degrees behind these women. and for the guy calling me ugly. i get mad chicks... how is he rating another guy?
Word to Jay-Z, as well as his use of double entendres

Since when does being ugly have anything to do with the amount of chicks you get? !+%#@

can I have your number? can I have it? can I have it?

if that fails, send her a pic of you whipping it out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Fox5Kobe

Word to Jay-Z, as well as his use of double entendres

Since when does being ugly have anything to do with the amount of chicks you get? !+%#@

Exactly. Being Attractive doesn't mean you get tons of chicks, just means you have to put in less work. When your ugly you have to put in more work,and you`re making a thread saying you're not getting any play, which translates to your Ugly AND can't put in work.

indifferent.gif

LOL arent you the same guy who made a thread who asked " how do i know if a girl likes me?"

Back
Top Bottom