Realtalk Niketalk.. anyone else sick of tired of seeing the "MONCLER" Jackets? VOL UHHHH

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:

why is mvp always salty!
laugh.gif
Must be DC.
smh.gif

j/k
laugh.gif
bruh im up in this area right now
smh.gif
laugh.gif

stop lying son, their is no army base in DC. They put the migrating southerners in quantico VA. We don't want them near the city, it is embarrassing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

I feel u son.....no disrespect to nyc cause thats where I'm from originally...but I be tired of seein nyc dudes wit Nautica, Marmot, Asolos, etc..

thier we go.. i knew i couldn't be the only 1...

For you guys asking whats Marmouts, Asolo or even moncler, GOOGLE it..

i would post pics but im at work... sorry

#$** all that's said in this thread.Only thing that matters is your J Kidd flightposites.Joints made me wet
smokin.gif
tired.gif

EDIT:Moncler don't look to bad.The patent leather joints is
sick.gif
though

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Times are changing..people can't wear the same style forever...respect change, N.Y. is finally accepting it and everybody salty
smh.gif

The Flight Jackets and DuRags with ACG/Tims days are done...get over it or die a lame...

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

WTH is ASOLO though
never heard of it
asolo0703.jpg

ugly as hell but warm...and come in handy if u gotta stomp somebody out
sick.gif

Dudes were really rocking theses? Like serious? How much do these go for?

^^^^^ i didn't know they were warm.. thanks for the pic...

for dudes dat not from NYC or the DMV these shoes with a moncler jacket or marmout jacket it like a outfit worn by like 2 people on each block in placesespecaily

like harlem.....

just imagine seeing this same outfit daily?

I dont understand why you're mad. They make nice winter coats. But because hood dudes are wearing them they're garbage? I dont get your logic

Originally Posted by MvP07

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

MILLION DOLLAR STACKS wrote:

why is mvp always salty!
laugh.gif
Must be DC.
smh.gif

j/k
laugh.gif
bruh im up in this area right now
smh.gif
laugh.gif

stop lying son, their is no army base in DC. They put the migrating southerners in quantico VA. We don't want them near the city, it is embarrassing.
laugh.gif

I'm not in the army...and I'm in quantico, NEAR DC.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

#$** all that's said in this thread.Only thing that matters is your J Kidd flightposites.Joints made me wet
smokin.gif
tired.gif

EDIT:Moncler don't look to bad.The patent leather joints is
sick.gif
though

i wish i could find a pair for close to retail, ill be damned if i spend 500 on some flightposites lol, those things are sexy tho, hopefully one day theyllfall in my lap, til then i pray.

pimp.gif

^^^^^ i didn't know they were warm.. thanks for the pic...

for dudes dat not from NYC or the DMV these shoes with a moncler jacket or marmout jacket it like a outfit worn by like 2 people on each block in places especaily

like harlem.....

just imagine seeing this same outfit daily?
lol its wack as hell but thats wats i love about my fellow new yorkers they have their own style
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

Times are changing..people can't wear the same style forever...respect change, N.Y. is finally accepting it and everybody salty
smh.gif

The Flight Jackets and DuRags with ACG/Tims days are done...get over it or die a lame...
im not saying its a bad thing for change... but comon what happend 2 a fresh pair of Nike with a peacoat or nice jacket....

people are wearing these stupid jackets and shoes because of how much it cost and they thinking the "COOL" when they look like everybody else in dadamn NYC area...

Originally Posted by supreme math

smh.gif

im not saying its a bad thing for change... but comon what happend 2 a fresh pair of Nike with a peacoat or nice jacket....

people are wearing these stupid jackets and shoes because of how much it cost and they thinking the "COOL" when they look like everybody else in da damn NYC area...

Peacoats are reaching their expiration as well my friend..and AF-1's?....you see how sad that suicide kid looked in those AF'1's?
laugh.gif
....AF-1's are the past...Supras...or Dunks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

smokin.gif
tired.gif

What kinda self respectin male says this? ... part of the game? .... suspect ... I'm just sayin.

carry on ...

i dont care you gonna catch me in one of my many north face jackets with a nationals cap or north face beanie with some levis and a fresh pair of foamposites/total foam's / nike boots/ ACG's all winter long, just how i do it, some people buy all white AF'1s every summer, some people buy a fresh pair of"butta's" for the winter, not me. different strokes for different folks, plus i dont wanna get caught in the snow or rain in some"heat" cuz i wanna look different, i can still look fresh in some foams or nike boots, i been wearin my sertig terra's and my steep tech heavilysince the temp dropped, thats just me tho

^word i hate boots myself always get foamposites as my armor..cactus and black penny 1s just got unds'd as my winter beaters

Back
Top Bottom