[Realtalk] NT, What Are Your Dreams/Goals To Life? [Realtalk]

I want to be a director/ screenplay writer and travel the world
pimp.gif

I'm a senior in HS btw

.Some dreams are molded from Inspiration...While others are reflection of one's Destiny..what ever the source may be ...follow through with them.. and let nothing hinder them..once they become deferred...they will perish and eventually fade into oblivion

.Some dreams are molded from Inspiration...While others are reflection of one's Destiny..what ever the source may be ...follow through with them.. and let nothing hinder them..once they become deferred...they will perish and eventually fade into oblivion

I seek only happiness.

Material things come and go, but to truly be content and happy with one's life outweighs all the material possessions in the world.

I seek only happiness.

Material things come and go, but to truly be content and happy with one's life outweighs all the material possessions in the world.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

pimp.gif

I'm a senior in HS btw

That's the exact same thing I want to do but I just graduated HS.Above that though, I just want to be happy.Money and material possessions don't mean the world to me (ironic because I frequent fashion/sneaker forums I know)

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

pimp.gif

I'm a senior in HS btw

That's the exact same thing I want to do but I just graduated HS.Above that though, I just want to be happy.Money and material possessions don't mean the world to me (ironic because I frequent fashion/sneaker forums I know)

Goals - 1. Serve for our country
2. Attend college
3. become a cop, statetrooper, then work my way into the F.B.I
Dreams-1. be happy
2. successful
3. great family.
Basic, but yet achievable
 BTW, im only a junior is HS if that matters.

Goals - 1. Serve for our country
2. Attend college
3. become a cop, statetrooper, then work my way into the F.B.I
Dreams-1. be happy
2. successful
3. great family.
Basic, but yet achievable
 BTW, im only a junior is HS if that matters.

I have 3 dreams/goals
-Graduate college and earn my Doctor of Pharmacy degree

-Start a family

-Retire, move to Cali if I don't already live there and own a coffeeshop, cause I'm pretty sure weed will be legal by then if not sooner

I started thinking about life heavy this summer since I graduated and will be moving across the country for 6 years of college. I'm always thinking, damn, these 18 years went by so fast,

and the whole time I was wishing for it to hurry up. Thinking about things has really grounded and humbled me, and I'm already a happier person. I'm looking forward to the rest of my

life, and since I know exactly what I want to do and how to do it, I can enjoy the present rather than worry about the future. Life is good 
smokin.gif

I have 3 dreams/goals
-Graduate college and earn my Doctor of Pharmacy degree

-Start a family

-Retire, move to Cali if I don't already live there and own a coffeeshop, cause I'm pretty sure weed will be legal by then if not sooner

I started thinking about life heavy this summer since I graduated and will be moving across the country for 6 years of college. I'm always thinking, damn, these 18 years went by so fast,

and the whole time I was wishing for it to hurry up. Thinking about things has really grounded and humbled me, and I'm already a happier person. I'm looking forward to the rest of my

life, and since I know exactly what I want to do and how to do it, I can enjoy the present rather than worry about the future. Life is good 
smokin.gif

I also just graduated HS and don't know what career path i want to take. I dont plan on being a slouch, and will do my work, because later i really want to have the money to travel. You only live on this earth once, i want to see alot of it, there's cool things out there.

I also just graduated HS and don't know what career path i want to take. I dont plan on being a slouch, and will do my work, because later i really want to have the money to travel. You only live on this earth once, i want to see alot of it, there's cool things out there.

Create a successful website

I had an idea to make a website like youtube way back in 2003 but didn't have the knowledge or funds to pull it off.

Create a successful website

I had an idea to make a website like youtube way back in 2003 but didn't have the knowledge or funds to pull it off.

Along with having a loving family, and being successful, I want my own Wikipedia entry. I want to be remembered when my time on this Earth is completed.

Along with having a loving family, and being successful, I want my own Wikipedia entry. I want to be remembered when my time on this Earth is completed.

I want to be an Entrepreneur in different fields. I get bored quickly and I have a lot of interest so it would be fun for me to get some first hand experience in everything I want to do, even if I fail at some along the road.

I want to be an Entrepreneur in different fields. I get bored quickly and I have a lot of interest so it would be fun for me to get some first hand experience in everything I want to do, even if I fail at some along the road.

Back
Top Bottom