Realtalk, why do some people think white ppl are unathletic?

My whole life, Ive heard that stereotype that white cats arent athletic. I for one am pretty athletic, fast, decent hops, pretty good at most sports youthrow me into. Some of my buddys that are other races call me "The Anomaly". Sometimes when i get picked up for football, people are surprised impretty good. My question is why do people think that white people aren't athletic?

Im just curious and wanna get some of your thoughts, I know this is a taboo subject but i just wanna see what NT thinks.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ya'll only good for volleyball .
and football, hockey, soccer, rugby, most of the x-games, tennis, polo and badminton.

But don't nobody give two +!%$+ about badminton.

I don't know..Maybe it has to do with the fact that whites originated in europe and were advanced with technology so they didn't have to be as physicalas say africans who didnt have horses and what not so they evolved differently?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

never heard of that stereotype till now.

There's a lot of athletic whites here at my school.

SRSLY! I think he just watched

woodysnipes_468x619.jpg

Lol, people think i'm unathletic as well because the fact i'm Asian. But throw me any kind of sport, and i'll do better then the guy next to me.

Originally Posted by ness

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

never heard of that stereotype till now.

There's a lot of athletic whites here at my school.

SRSLY! I think he just watched

woodysnipes_468x619.jpg
lol first thing that came to my mind when i read the title

Hahahah no i wasnt watching White Men Cant Jump, my buddies were joking around calling me "The Anomaly" and I just decided to post the question, tosee what the general consenus is. And yes, I love that movie
roll.gif

Most white people arent athletic...that doesnt mean they arent good at sports just means that they usually arent the fastest or jump the highest.......

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ya'll only good for volleyball .
and football, hockey, soccer, rugby, most of the x-games, tennis, polo and badminton.

But don't nobody give two +!%$+ about badminton.

and swimming...i guess people already forgot about Michael Phelps?

Only some Whites are athletic, you couldnalmost take any black and they will be jumpy, fast all that....
Larry Bird wasn't athletic but still killed off.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Only some Whites are athletic, you couldnalmost take any black and they will be jumpy, fast all that....
Larry Bird wasn't athletic but still killed off.
Larry Bird just shot hoops all day.ALL DAY,he didn't even have a phone till he was like 13

Back
Top Bottom