REBECCA BLACK Friday friday gotta get down on friidaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Why the hell does she wait at the bus stop when her freinds pick her up? Idiot child

Because she was actually waiting for the bus..duh..

her friends just so happened to drive by and peer pressure her into getting in the car with them.

come on man..get with the program..i know its only tuesday..just bang out with this song til friday gets here n youll be ok

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

5+ million views since sunday, single is now on iTunes, 10k twitter followers and it's growing
laugh.gif
not going to lie I downloaded and played in the car, sound 20x better with every listen

tumblr_li2yna4puR1qznf4yo1_400.gif
tumblr_li29f37WNi1qeiih8o1_400.gif
1qgz9c.gif
anigif_awkward-14486-1300112676-21.gif
FUN FUN FUN
COPPPED

pimp.gif

partying partying YEAH

Originally Posted by FOG

anigif_awkward-14486-1300112676-21.gif

This girl just seems mentally lost the entire time.

This dude Fog just made me spit up all my pasta 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess this music was made for the niche market of semi-ugly girls, probably have braces, not that bright as well as not that pretty, the dudes they like also have braces(might be age related), BUT their parents are LOADED!

I think I described that demographic well.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no joke i somehow saw this vid at 10k views. 6,500,000 now?!? thats insane. take advantage of the 15 minutes rebecca! damn, i see shes already got the west coast tour lined up. finishing with a show in times square
eek.gif
eek.gif
she doing it.

She's performing at the Galleria on May 4th??!! 
eek.gif

If I don't have to work and I still remember, I might hit that up.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

She's performing at the Galleria on May 4th??!! 
eek.gif

If I don't have to work and I still remember, I might hit that up.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I may make it out to see her too
nerd.gif

illwill8710 wrote:
PJ and Bompton wrote:
cartune wrote:
Its so easy for white people to get famous
30t6p3b.gif

Lil' B agrees with you.

shout out Odd Future.

oh hai 50 Tyson!

laugh.gif

Never heard of the 2nd guy but I didnt know Lil b and 50 Tyson blew up overnight and were on CNN, Yahoo and Rolling Stone for being nothing other than "horrible"

You can add the people who have heard of Lil B and 50 tyson and multiply it by 5 and it wouldnt even come close to the amount of people talking about "Rebecca Black". Has lil b even trended for more than 24 hours??

You can add every other talentless blonde to the list too tho

Oh and a fat guy fighting another guy has warmed the hearts of a nation. I dont have a problem with none of them tho. I just cant see a video of fat black guy getting violent trending.

Back
Top Bottom