Recent purchases you regret Vol. Bad buys

Cement 4's , 150 dollars worth of clothes I bought on karmaloop thay doesn't even fit me
30t6p3b.gif
, and 50-80 bucks I spend on eating out a week.

Car parts
Rondel Rims - did not like the look in person so i bought BBS rims. Now i have three sets of rims smh

mondo burrito the other night at taco del mar
Spoiler [+]
jk that was a great buy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I recently copped bridesmaids on blueray because niketalk raved about how funny it was and even compared it to the first hangover

The movie was %#%, the only funny parts were with the big girl

I want my $21 back
why would you buy it instead of just renting it?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I recently copped bridesmaids on blueray because niketalk raved about how funny it was and even compared it to the first hangover

The movie was %#%, the only funny parts were with the big girl

I want my $21 back
why would you buy it instead of just renting it?

I was trying to get my comedy blueray collection up, shortys got tired of watching my Jason Statham movies, and there was like a 30 page thread about how damn funny it was

I figured that they knew what they were talking about

man, food adds up, i bought a bunch of yams and now they have that gross stuff growing out of them
ive gained two inches in my waist so all the new pairs of jeans i bought last year i cant fit, feels like i wasted 2 racks 

i have so many doubles from different brands its ridiculous, i bought a grey sweater yesterday brought it home and put it in the closet next to my 15 other grey sweaters

i dont like rockin graphic tees anymore so now i have like 150+ of those just chillin, half are new from last year i never got around to wearin

just copped a couple pair of jeans but im in the process of losing weight so i can fit my old ones so idk if these will be a waste

i have like 20+ pair of Jordans i havent worn, i want to wear them but i dont like athletic shoes anymore, my taste has shifted to more casual/dress-casual stuff

I just bought a shrimp burrito from Chronic Taco and it was GROSS, i ate half and threw the rest away

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

is that the Lifetime Gym?? I heard its like a Resort

i go to lifetime, its expensive but not that expensive
laugh.gif

ETDPOP in oakland

came when only 3 sets where left. and half the time i was at the bar.........

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Possibly some 600 dollar skates.

It was such a good deal though. Them $%%* run for 799.99 and dude sold them to me for 599.99 = 10% Discounted (but w/ tax included it came to close to 600 bucks)

I've yet to skate in them so idk.. we'll see but right now im just like "Why did i just do that?" -___-
Welp.... They def were... There is a slight pressure point and the i dislike the tongue A LOT ... There is a weird bump towards where the tongue meets the toecap... and with the volume of my foot. !+%$ hurts.
I still havent skated them but i just know its going to give me troubles. Im going to TRY and return it but we'll see how that goes... 
tired.gif

If successful, i might buy a slightly different skate with a tongue i am accustomed to so.. Fingers Crossed. Plus that skate would be slightly cheaper.

I hate buying +*+% off impulse. 

Nike ID's + 2 nights at the Sofitel  (I'm not going to be a that city that night + No refunds) 
mad.gif

Been food this last month.
30 on Sushi
65 on Tilted Kilt- Breezys was worth it
30 2 times at Chilis
ohwell.gif

Pains me

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Been food this last month.
30 on Sushi
65 on Tilted Kilt- Breezys was worth it
30 2 times at Chilis
ohwell.gif

Pains me
Titled Kilt is on point though. Wings and garlic fries are fire.

Originally Posted by il prescelto

some of my textbooks....haven't even had the chance to open some of them
30t6p3b.gif

I hate when that used to happen , the resale value on the textbooks is always %*@++! as well

Back
Top Bottom