Recently Released Blue Safari Nike Flight 89

not feeling them, never liked the flight 89's, look like a jordan 4 knockoff, something about that design im not digging

The more I see these, the more I REALLY like them.

And SMH at the Jordan IV comments. Ya think?

I actually kinda like these...

indifferent.gif
to all those not liking these because they look like the Jordan IV. It's supposed to resemble the IV.

the pics are bit off with the coloring. it's more like denim blue from what i've seen. btw, 89s came out before 4s. for all intents and purposes, 4sare the knock off.
happy.gif

not feeling them, never liked the flight 89's, look like a jordan 4 knockoff, something about that design im not digging

noobs dont even know what they are talking about. The 89s came out before the AJIV. damn hypebeasts.

I am a fan of safari print and the 89 so this is about the only thing that draws me too these. but lets get a better colourway..

Originally Posted by Rainin3s

the pics are bit off with the coloring. it's more like denim blue from what i've seen. btw, 89s came out before 4s. for all intents and purposes, 4s are the knock off.
happy.gif

Yeah, I saw a pic online and the blue looked much lighter.
I'll pass if the blue is much more denim, but if it were obsidian or midnight navy, I mayhave bought them...

It looks a bit lighter in person is all...

It's a toss up between these and the Grey/Purple colorway... I can't decide.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

It looks a bit lighter in person is all...

It's a toss up between these and the Grey/Purple colorway... I can't decide.

grey/purple color ftw
pimp.gif

These are available at Champs

And the blue looks about the way it does in the pics posted above.

The speckling is actually made up of three colors: dark blue, gray and white.

Back
Top Bottom