recievers from the PAC 10 and Big 12 are bums...

There's obviously exceptions.. Desean Jackson, Chad johnson is from miami so i dont really count him, TJ housh is nice..

Bums:
mark clayton
yamon figures
Jordy nelson
jason hill
derek hagan
mark bradley
brandon jones
lavelle hawkins
mike hass
travis wilson
justin gage
Dj hackett is decent i guess
roy williams isnt very good
wes welker aint even get drafted he just has the luxury playing in the pats offense
will franklin
Limas Sweed is terrible.. yall swore he was a problem.. nowitness did at least
Malcom Kelly has showed me absolutely nothing
Matt Slater
Isaih Stanback
Jordan Kent
Demetrius Wiliams
Jeremy Bloom LMAOOOO
Terrance Murphy
Chase Lyman
REGGIE WILLIAMS
tab perry
Rashaun Woods
Devard Darling
Sammie Parker (he's looked good lately tho)
Carlos Francis

Thats a long asssss bum list just over the past 5 years at one position... and i didn't bother posting 6th and 7th round picks either..

Originally Posted by thetruth03

wes welker aint even get drafted he just has the luxury playing in the pats offense
my dude wes is appreciated
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

You can probably put a list like this together for any conference..
ohwell.gif

and i think these two will be very solid pro's

51_59221405.jpg

-Edit-

and those recievers that come from Florida dont have reputations for being great, neither.
laugh.gif

Although, i hope Percy breaks that cycle.

now that i look at that list only like 3 of those dudes where expected to put up numbers in the NFL tho

laugh.gif
You act like you can't do this for every damn conference at one position or another. :/

How many of them dudes were viewed by NFL people as legitimate, big time prospects? Just glancing at it and goin off the top of my head, the vast majority ofthose names weren't even picked in the first two rounds..

"Wow, this guy never has an agenda." you been a joke on this site for years.. i seen you state numerous times that you dont even watch muchfootball.. so proceed to playing poker online for that pee wee cheese..

"and those recievers that come from Florida dont have reputations for being great, neither."

thats one school, not an entire conference...

"You can probably put a list like this together for any conference.. "

I'd like to see one.. from the big 10 SEC or ACC... wont look anything like it..

"now that i look at that list only like 3 of those dudes where expected to put up numbers in the NFL tho"

Boy stop.
mike williams went top 10
reggie williams was a 1st rounder
Dwayne Jarrett was a 2nd rounder
Derek Hagan was a 1st day pick
Mark Clayton was a first rounder
Jordy Nelson was a 2nd rounder
Rashaun Woods was a 1st rounder
Jason Hill was a 3rd rounder
Mark Bradley was supposed to be raw

most of them dudes posted are 4th round picks or better.. you expect production out of picks that high... NO?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

now that i look at that list only like 3 of those dudes where expected to put up numbers in the NFL tho
Co-sign. It's not all 50 of those guys posted were hyped up to be stars in the NFL. Many of them were labeled as potential #3, #2 WRs or evenmerely special teams guys

Lil stevie, my point exactly... the majority of the legitimate number 1 recievers in the league dont from those conferences.. they dont transition well

Big 10:
Charles Rogers
Michael Jenkins
Bryant Johnson

SEC:
Troy Williamson
Matt Jones
Reggie Brown
Chad Jackson
Robert Meachem
Craig Davis
Sidney Rice
Michael Clayton
Devery Henderson
Taylor Jacobs
Dante Stallworth
Jabar Gaffney

ACC:
Sinorice Moss
Rod Gardner

A quick list i compiled.

You can do this for any conference, any position. And i understand i had some reaches(due to dudes not expected to do much) But most of these guys were either1st or 2nd rounders.

Pac-10 is a trash conference. I have no reasoning on why the Big-10 doesn't have better recievers though. It's not like they have't done it beforethough these conferences word to Keyshawn.

Terrence Murphy suffered what was essentially a career ending injury in the third game of his career.

Good reason to make the list, I guess...

Back
Top Bottom