Reckless Halloween: Guy Punches Girl in Penn Station

Walking to my 1:19am LIRR train, I see commotion on the other side of the platform. Thinking it might escalate from loud words into something more I begin shooting video. Three girls in costume are yelling and screaming at a guy also in costume. After a few yells, kicks and falls - BAM - the man punches one of the girls and runs away like a coward.

Dont ever pursue a career in film

and :rofl: at "evidence" just incase something happens. You know you wanted to record it to post on NT :rofl:

Last edited:
I can tell not worth my 2:33 of time so I skipped to the end. The way he fled from the scene after the hit was humorous. Not sure about w/e was in blue, could've been a whale, could've been a human.

What was that? I've seen better sasquatch footage running across plains fam :lol:

U was just a platform away son :lol:

dawg.. if u gunna record, you gotta get IN THERE..lol
even worldstar wouldn't accept this

Word. You cant scream worldstarrrrrrr from a distance :lol:

I cant tell if a chick got smacked or the cookie monster...inconclusive video bro :lol:

We appreciate your in the field, hard hitting report tho bro

Lmfao i was in penn around that time I didn't even know that happend, yea the city gets wild ESP Halloween weekend

Its funny they're all kicking and swinging at him assuming they're nothing's gonna happen in return...:smh:

This is how you record a Halloween fight:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom