Recklessness moments of 2020 Vol. Covid edishun

Mehhhh. I don’t want what comes with it. (Her knowing where I stay) then even more attached.
If she's that into you, theoretically couldnt you smash her at her place? There was this NT'er back in the day from NYC name Lonnie (CashmereThoughts/HollisHoodFella). He'd take girls in the woods, have them bend over and take pictures on his TMobile Sidekick and upload them onto Photobucket. Dudes creativity and use of technology was unparalleled.

Also, you gave her your phone number but does she know your government name? Id smash for the hell of it, just mKe sure she cant yrack you down online and start contacting friends/family...thats the only thing id be scared of

-Saw a homeless dude stash a bookbag behind a bush and walk away. Soon as he was out of sight I snatched it - had an ounce of Pot, 2 cartons of Newports, a Four loko and a 3 month supply of Percocets. Drank the Four Loko and sold everything else to co-workers over the next few days. This was the 2nd week of April , I worked 55 hours and got the Stimmy on top of that. Kinda saddens me when I think thats the only time I'll clear 5 grand in a week in my lifetime.

-Answered a Craigslist Ad in the labor section. The Boss was a 65 year old Real Estate Investor who buys foreclosed houses in the hood, fixes them up and rents the individual rooms to hipster college students. First day I removed a bunch of old junk the previous tenants had left behind -1970s looking furniture, cabinets, mattresses, broken appliances. Got paid $200 cash. Over the course of the next month we pulled up the carpet, bashed in the walls/ceilings, pulled out the obsolete wiring. Pulled out the insulation replaced it, installed new Drywall and, electrical outlets, light fixtures you name it. Not so much a 'reckless' adventure per se, moreso I was shocked these type of opportunities exist on Craigslist of all places and a guy like him has trouble finding help and had to do most of the work himself (despite being 65, dude was giving me a run for my money :wow: )

-Rented a Storage Unit for the purpose of smashing chicks off dating apps. It does have a legit use technically - I store documents and stuff i only use 1-2 times a month and can't justify taking up space in the apartment. Usually, I'll preface the visit by telling them im grabbing some of my Wintertime wardrobe/kicks and need help. Then they'll see my 1970s looking couch, lava lamp and all my funky decorations (that i got while doing the craigslist job) and wanna sit down and marvel I got it looking so good.

Being that it's January, alotta chicks are apprehensive about taking their clothes off, but i got this AsSeenOnTV battery power blanket that does the job. Plus ever since i gained like 30 pounds i wear long sleeve hoodies and keep them on even while smashing .

-Signed up at a Yoga Studio. Its pretty expensive but then again staring at womens butts for 60 minutes straight is priceless. Out of 20 people theres only 3 other guys. And they're the skinny looking vegetarian type so i should have first dibs. I went to Lululemon and dropped like 200 in two trips. Got me a nice mat with motivational quotes like "live laugh love". Got a hydroflask bottle that i keep my smoothies in. Hell i even bought a pair of leggings. Though i got fat, simultaneously my thighs and calves got more muscular, presumably from carrying the eztra weight.
Early nomination for NT post of the year😂

whats some wild stuff yall did during covid?

just had my 2nd dose of Covid19 vaccine yesterday. I must say the symptoms for me is horrible. I can only imagine if this was a full-blown Covid19 virus and not just 10% of the real thing. can't believe those protesting turds actually treat this thing as if it were nothing.

If she's that into you, theoretically couldnt you smash her at her place? There was this NT'er back in the day from NYC name Lonnie (CashmereThoughts/HollisHoodFella). He'd take girls in the woods, have them bend over and take pictures on his TMobile Sidekick and upload them onto Photobucket. Dudes creativity and use of technology was unparalleled.

Also, you gave her your phone number but does she know your government name? Id smash for the hell of it, just mKe sure she cant yrack you down online and start contacting friends/family...thats the only thing id be scared of

The stuff you find about yourself when you search NT 😂😂
I miss those days can y’all help a brother find SuperDuperKya?

Back
Top Bottom