Recomend me a Tattoo artist in NYC

bxsneakerboy

Banned
got my first tat two weeks ago, i guess i shoulda been more careful in selecting an artist, overall im happy with wat he did but it needs work and touch up.recomend me a good tattoo artist in ny, post pics if yaw have any.

i need help too!!!.......any artists in NY good with Koi Fishes..looking to get a half sleeve done

My boy bernz in the bx......is sick ill post some tats he did for me when I get out of class I'm on my blackberry now......lol

word, yo i live around east tremont/west farms section. Whats the name of the place and your name. im go check it out and tell him u recomended me.

My name is coby.....he knows me me and my whole team has been going to him for a while just ask for bernz and tell him coby and pat told you to ask for him theplace is called tattoo SEEN its owned by the famous graffiti artist SEEN....its on east tremont down the block from lehman highschool

There's a grip of amazing artists in NYC.
I'd recommend somebody that does alot of koi/japanese type of art. EVERYBODY thinks they can do a nice koi and most people can't.
Here's a few to check out in NY -
Mike Rubendall
Troy Denning
Grez
Bert Krak
google any of 'em and check out their work.
Also, definitely check out the artists portfolios. Don't go by the designs on the walls of the tattoo shops.
Oh, and tell them I sent you.

got a Nike check on ur lower Back
LMAOO
roll.gif

j.k

hey im looking for either a new tattoo or a cover up one in nyc.

something with angels and wings in mind.

any advice?

Back
Top Bottom