Recommend good offbeat movies

Last week i was looking for kung fu flicks, this week i'm just looking for films that don't quite follow the normal hollywood formula, but nothing toowild either. The last flick i saw like that was "Last Train to Freo", good film. All it is, is a train for about 90 mins with 2 ex cons and 3 otherstrangers and conversation, yet you're intrigued and there's twists and turns.

american_splendor.jpg

lastdragonpsoter.jpg

CLASSIK...
pimp.gif
, plus it has one of the hottest shortees in entertainmentEVER...."Vanity"...ftw...
eek.gif

i see American Splendor and Moving McCallister, your pics don't work though incase you don't know. I watched one the other day on hbo that tries to beunique and offbeat, The Promotion. It was just really boring though, i couldn't tell what it was or what it was trying to be.

I don't know if this is offbeat, but I enjoyed the Darjeeling Limited with Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, and Jason Schwartzman.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I don't know if this is offbeat, but I enjoyed the Darjeeling Limited with Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, and Jason Schwartzman.

Most Wes Anderson, The Life Aquatic and The Royal Tenenbaums are also pretty good films

Originally Posted by upnorth

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Most Wes Anderson, The Life Aquatic and The Royal Tenenbaums are also pretty good films

Rushmore (!!!!)

rushmore_ver1.jpg

Election with Matthew Broadrick or Freeway with Kiefer Sutherland...both movies also star Reese Witherspoon...

Back
Top Bottom