Recommend me a camera vol. Blogging my internship

Going to the bahamas in a few days. I need a camera thats decent. not like a dslr. something i can out in my pocket n stuff.
Ill also be using it in the Gaza strip in a month to blog my hospital internship, so id like it to be good enough for that and something I can easily around

oh yea budget is 200ish. im not like a photgrapher or anything so idk what I need I kinda just wanna take pics. Im assuming zoom will probably kinda important

Last edited:
Budget? Any necessary functionality (optical vs. digital zoom)?

What about the Pentax Q? Cost a bit more at $240 but that is down from $500 at Bestbuy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PENTAX+...lack/6987112.p?id=1218819332445&skuId=6987112

It's a compact system camera with replaceable lenses so this seems better than most compact cameras. I'm not a camera expert though so hopefully some other enthusiast will chime in?

Edit: If you want something compact then forget about this recommendation then.

Last edited:
What about the Pentax Q? Cost a bit more at $240 but that is down from $500 at Bestbuy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/PENTAX+...lack/6987112.p?id=1218819332445&skuId=6987112

It's a compact system camera with replaceable lenses so this seems better than most compact cameras. I'm not a camera expert though so hopefully some other enthusiast will chime in?

Edit: If you want something compact then forget about this recommendation then.

the main thing is i kinda wanna be able to put it in my pocket when im not using it. ill be walking a lot

What phone do you use? Most smartphone are capable of amazing shots with very good cameras these days. It seems like it'll suffice for what you need, just learn how to use the phone if it has an adequate camera.

Last edited:
What phone do you use? Most smartphone are capable of amazing shots with very good cameras these days. It seems like it'll suffice for what you need, just learn how to use the phone if it has an adequate camera.

iphone 5 the zooming sucks but i did consider that and it maybe my last option.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom