RECOMMEND ME A GOOD INDOOR BASKETBALL SHOE

Whats good niketalk. I need some new indoor basketball shoes for the summer. Im 6-4 and a small foward/power foward. Im currently balling in the Huarache EliteTB but their pretty jacked up now. I drive to the basket/ post up on the block alot. I hate balling in low tops. Oh yeah and i got a budget of about 80 dollarsor less. Recommendations? Thanks in advance
pimp.gif
happy.gif

hmmm...ill recommend a couple that i like from nike as well as from adidas.

for nike: the Zoom BB 2s and the Lebron 5s can both be had for 80 dollars or less that perform very well. both have very good traction and full length zoomair. the BB 2s are great all around except the ankle support on them isnt that great for playing under the hoop alot (which i found out the hard way).

for adidas: i like the Gil Zero Mids and the GCS Decades. both have the GCS pods and feature formotion. i really like the decades because they feel very stablewhich is great for crashing the boards and playing defense. the cushioning isnt quite as responsive as zoom air but it is definitely comfortable and requiresvery little breaking in.

the main thing i found about the adidas basketball shoes is that the arch support and stability is alot better than most of the nikes i have used. i also wantto say that the traction on adidas basketball shoes is much better than people give them credit for. everyone makes them out to be horrible and have notraction but its not true. initially they are a little smooth but once you get to moving and breaking them in the traction gets much much better.

^have you played in any of the adidas TS shoes that were recently released? (lightspeeds, promodels etc. anything but the gil2's)

has anyone played in the nike zoom touches (they are very low to the ground)? i may consider getting them because of the price/ i believe manu ginobili playsin them.

17507101_l.jpg

^^ if you're sz 11, I'll let you have my pair of white/black zoom touch for $50 brand new in box. I have so many shoes that I will not get the chanceto wear these. They do look very low to the ground. I believe Alphaproject designed these. PM me if you're interested.

Kevin Durant's Flight Skools also look like a good choice.

Originally Posted by azabweekay

^have you played in any of the adidas TS shoes that were recently released? (lightspeeds, promodels etc. anything but the gil2's)
ive tried the lightspeeds which i really liked the cushioning, weight, arch support, and traction, but the ankle support was flimsy and i didnt feelsecure playing in them so i stopped using them after a few close calls.

the gil 2 zeros felt horrible to me and its supposed to be the low top version of the lightswitch so i passed on those too lol.

Ay, you might be able to find some Jordan 12.5's on sale for $80. They are an excellent basketball shoe. Very light and comfortable. peace!

air jordan retro XII's work for me they don't slip very much and they give great support. tomorrow I'm gonna play with my XX3's for the firsttime so we will see.

If you can get your hands on some Jumpman Pros off ebay maybe for 80, since they are retroing them soon. IMO they are the best all around sneaks ive played in

I'd give the Air Force 25s a shot. Last time I checked they were still $50 at the outlets. Good shoe, great ankle support and cushioning, but a little onthe heavier side and the ventilation might be lacking.

Back
Top Bottom